[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [COP]Kulukaj (Report Archived by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Seal..

Their LFS Username(s): kamil1203
Their LFS GameName(s): [COP]Kulukaj

Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?vn46gp4km53lrsz

Replay Timestamps:
/edit + 6:02:00 - He dangerously u-turned.. it almost look like he aimed for me..there is no crash, but it is realy dangerous move for a COP in chase. (thanks to Barney for his hawk eyes Smile )
10:56:00 - everything started
11:04:00 - final hit

Description of incident (inc Date & Time) 22:35 europen time
10:56 - [COP]kulukaj already lost contact with me in chase. He drives slowly heading to my chase. Driving slowly and waiting to catch me exiting the corner. Can i point at he was driving SLOWLY so he could avoid my powerslide wrongsiding easily!! But he didnt and at 11:04:00 he hit me head to head after he steered right into me! I was a bit rude after that, but that is not move for COP!! On the replay he was obviously waiting for me and did what he wanted to do. Thank you for your time, Iacob/Seal..
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
He definitely aimed at you, even though you were on the wrong side of the road. If he would continue in his direction there would be no crash, but instead he aimed at you and hit you. There was no apology after either.

For intentional ramming, player will be banned for five days.

Thanks for the report!

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's