[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Progress Report December 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There's still hope! Smile (i hope...)

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=77572
After the physics update and the VW Scirocco are released as a free update for all S1 and S2 license holders, we will work towards the S3 update which will provide more tracks and cars to S3 license holders.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO
So who's going to buy S3?
(2011-12-28 21:38)Jappe Wrote: [ -> ]After the physics update and the VW Scirocco are released as a free update for all S1 and S2 license holders, we will work towards the S3 update which will provide more tracks and cars to S3 license holders.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO

... in 10 years.. Wink

Anyway, I am looking forward to some new content for LFS, the current LFS is getting quite boring.
(2011-12-28 21:43)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]So who's going to buy S3?

Im going to. Thats for sure. Been w8ing to long for it
Wait, we have to wait for the physics update first. Fingers crossed it's out soon, if so, I'll be ready for the 'rocco any time Tongue
Looks like the same as last years report tbh
(2011-12-28 22:09)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the same as last years report tbh
Look at it positively... This just shows they are still working on it = LFS still not dead and new content is probably released sometime in the new year.
Ras, in all honesty, this report tells me that the updates WILL be out this year but not for another couple of months. They'd have given us a lot more screenshots if they were close to completion.
(2011-12-29 10:15)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]Ras, in all honesty, this report tells me that the updates WILL be out this year but not for another couple of months. They'd have given us a lot more screenshots if they were close to completion.
Well i didnt say otherwise tbh (in the new year=the whole 2012). And those devs arent the kind of devs who gives a lot of screenshots before they release anything, and they have already shown off the VWS and Rockingham, and since the VWS and new tyre physics seems to be the next they release, they most likely wont show anymore of it than we've already seen.
and scawens saves the message for next year ...
Pretty much as the last year's progress report. Progress Report 2010

[Image: 1262055260350.jpg]
Meanwhile in germany...

I'm sure they'll run into some kind of problem like they did back in 2008.
Lol.

Administrator Message by: Stephen

Removed .vob material, not allowed.
Aww Sad
S3 Preview Wink

Thats rfactor or GTR i think. Not sure wich one
Netkar Pro.

Spot the difference.

(2011-12-29 12:02)McGherkin Wrote: [ -> ]Meanwhile in germany...
I'm sure they'll run into some kind of problem like they did back in 2008.

You bought a full product, so what are you moaning about? You don't get something which you haven't paid for nor do they have any obligation to continue.

LFS has become what it is today, because they focused on getting the physics right and with very close attention to detail. There is no point in throwing out new tracks or cars before the tire physics are finished.
(2011-12-29 13:38)McGherkin Wrote: [ -> ]Spot the difference.

It looks much better now tbh.
(2011-12-29 16:20)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-29 13:38)Dat guy datz in ur forumz, spammin all ur threadz Wrote: [ -> ]Spot the difference.

It looks much better now tbh.

Indeed. 2nd picture clearly shows that it has been improved
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's