[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - RAPPORT - Prophet (Archived by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

● Their LFS Username(s): Hunter1162
● Their LFS GameName(s): Prophet [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.speedyshare.com/q8GGJ/prophet.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:
31:30.00 - sees me u-turning, goes on the wrongside and tries to ram me directly

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
25th June 2014 8 pm CEST
Inappropriate cop manouver
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Well, That manouver could easly look like direct ramming, but it is not. It was a "reflex based" manouver. Image it mate, you are chasing a guy and he just uses eg.: handbrake and turns fast, then you realize that you have to turn too. Well, when I saw you U-turning I thought, that I have to do the same as fast as I can if I want to bust you and I wanted to bust you. As you can see in the replay after the incident I immediately said "Sorry!" and it meant, that I crashed you accidently and it was not intentional.
I never try to ram the suspects in my chases, beacuse being a cop on [TC] is not the first server where I do this and with time I have learnd what to do what to don't.

Regards,
Prophet [COP]
Hello,

To be frankly, I feel that move wasn't mean to be a ram as Prophet said, even if he was nicely in fault there.

Prophet joined the server this month and he is already a cop, and regarding his URS he is rather a transparent player.

Dino, you didn't need to have that childish behaviour after the chase, especially against a new player.

I won't take any actions and will only ask to Prophet to be more safe when doing u-turns, being safe is one of the keys to be a good cop. If you feel the need to do the training sessions, you are free to, we will help you to fix this and eventually others minors mistakes.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's