[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Report - Seal.. (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: danielp1997

● Their LFS Username(s): Seal..
● Their LFS GameName(s): iacob

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Replay
● Replay Timestamps:

2:31:08 - User says "ON THE F ROAD" presumably avoiding the swear filter.

2:35:25 - User says "cmon high fine for drifting noob". No need for the calling of a 'noob'.

2:36:39 - Makes an inappropriate reference.

2:36:46 - Tells me to "shut up pls".

2:37:20 - Talks in his own language saying "Ser na nej na curaka Biggrin ma v hlave nasrano Biggrin". Again, something very inappropriate when translated and contains swearing.

2:37:39 - Says "15lety deti. co bys chtel.-.." again, talking a foreign language.

Something you may want to be cautious of is I found him sending €70,000 to another player, who also coincidentally enough lives in the Czech Republic. He may be doing this in case he has action taken upon him. Therefore, these accounts may be linked, or he may just be sending money to a friend: iacob sent 70,000€ to foxinek (offline)

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Generally having a poor attitude, talking in a foreign language and swearing (through outright avoidance of the swear filter and in another language.)
First offence, HIGH fine for drifting when i slided in parking zone.. then again fine for drifting in parking zone, got pissed off... You think that Foxinek is my another acc or what? You cant be serious "man", sent those money cuz i know i would be banned for a while Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Just wanted to say something.. yeah, i know, Ossi and Enty, also you "man" Daniel Biggrin you should start to enjoy a game, enjoy a FUN, and i am not realy that person who jumps as another "yunger man" whistles... Bye

if you are going to take any action againts my fried Fox (Foxinek) you should think about yourself, *censored*

Administrator Message by: Pipa

Respect other users. Telling them to commit suicide will not be tolerated. Warning lvl increased.
(2014-06-26 12:07)jardabazos Wrote: [ -> ]First offence, HIGH fine for drifting when i slided in parking zone.. then again fine for drifting in parking zone, got pissed off...

Who said it's a parking area? It's not. Nor is it in the [TC] rules that the area is a designated stunting area, therefore you are liable to be fined.

(2014-06-26 12:07)jardabazos Wrote: [ -> ]You think that Foxinek is my another acc or what?

Precautions like that have to be taken.

(2014-06-26 12:07)jardabazos Wrote: [ -> ]you should start to enjoy a game, enjoy a FUN

I do enjoy it, it's great fun. What I don't enjoy is people who don't have any respect for other individuals, and that was blown out of proportion today.
You should be an admin DanielPi.. you are realy able and thoughtful person. .... I wrote what i wanted to, i have no other words for you,...i am saving your brain, thats how i am generous.

/edit
You also omited your "grow up pls?" which i answered "shup up pls?" .. because i realy hate if this is sayin 16y-old kid who almost finished elementary school
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
He has been given a ban daniel, cheers for the report. Won't be linked though.

(2014-06-26 12:18)jardabazos Wrote: [ -> ]You should be an admin DanielPi.. you are realy able and thoughtful person. .... I wrote what i wanted to, i have no other words for you,...i am saving your brain, thats how i am generous.

/edit
You also omited your "grow up pls?" which i answered "shup up pls?" .. because i realy hate if this is sayin 16y-old kid who almost finished elementary school

Insulting somebody will not be tolerated on here, especially as the person in question didn't do anything wrong.

Sort your attitude out and talk properly to the people on the server and the forums otherwise your next ban will be a very long one.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's