[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Funny, short videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Feel free to submit funny, short clips/vines/whatever that dont deserve a own thread.

had to laugh. again at end.

Pretty funny vine especially at the end as said.

By the way, what if this thread was made for posting all the "vines" here? I would have a couple of videos to post already. Smile
4 repeatedly especially hahahahahah! Biggrin Best vid ever
Barney you could change the topic to "Funny Vines & Other videos" that way Jim wont need to make tons of threads too!
Hahah Bez

Haha, though isn't funny for Suárez; he got a fine of 82 000 € by Fifa, lost 888 Poker sponsor which cost about 1 million €, four months long ban from football events, and Adidas is considering to discontinue sponsor which cost about 3 million €. All in all the biting incident cost Suárez ~7,000,000 € loss.
This is just awesome lol

(2014-06-27 14:39)entY Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, though isn't funny for Suárez; he got a fine of 82 000 € by Fifa, lost 888 Poker sponsor which cost about 1 million €, four months long ban from football events, and Adidas is considering to discontinue sponsor which cost about 3 million €. All in all the biting incident cost Suárez ~7,000,000 € loss.

I guess that will bite into his bank account.
It's really easy to get your teeth into this story isn't it.

Hurr.

(2014-06-27 19:09)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]It's really easy to get your teeth into this story isn't it.

Hurr.

This story was just eating away at me.

This guy, hahhaah
Road rage with a twist.

Holy shit that was the last thing I would expect, lol.
Hilarious xD

(2014-07-01 22:29)RedJohn Wrote: [ -> ]Hilarious xD
*not that enthusiastic announcer*

Please..

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's