[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - reporting multiB (Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Rockclan

● Their LFS Username(s): multiB
● Their LFS GameName(s): [TLT] Borja [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?86232q53ruf0916
● Replay Timestamps: 14min00s

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

At 14:00.00 in the replay I'm driving my XRT towards the first corner, mind you I am with keyboard. A upon entering this corner, I notice a XRT, which seems to be coming out of the pit-exit right at me. Upon shock reaction, I steer to the left to avoid, scraping next to the barrier, ending up a tiny bit wrong side, upon which I slam the brakes, to avoid collision. In nearly the same moment Borja sees that I'm on the wrong side of the road, and aims for me and brakes. As HE hits me, I'm already at a stand still. After this, he chases and fines me for causing a collision. I protested upon that it was avoiding action, and also said a "sorry" chat right after impact. But he just said Sure. and wrote out a fine.

But upon studying the replay, we can see onboard of Borja's car at time stamp 14:07 that he is slowing down and aiming for me. Which means the cop violated rule 1.2.
Quote: Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

Also by provoking this accident, Borja has abused his cop rights, by crashing into me and fining me for it.

Even upon explanation, that I tried to avoid a car (which in fairness, did not actually make it fully onto the road, but far enough for my shock reaction).

I hope that TC will understand the seriousness of this offence, because it shows lack of respect for TC and it's rules.

Also because it might happen again in the near future. (speculation)

I thank you for investigating my report.

Best of Regards,
Walter/Rocky
I brake for chase u for ww , and i brake for it. And hit me, so u just cause me an accident.

I say sure for the " Im going to report u " or something like this .

I never ram u.

Thanks , Borja.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Rocky you tried to drift in that corner, overcorrected and hit the barrier. Most of that happened before the guy even stuck his nose into the junction. Despite that he only stuck his nose into the junction and there was enough room for you go past him without having to avoid him.

You crashed on your own and went onto the wrongside on your own.

Borja[multiB] just tried to stop infront of you closely and slightly nudged you. When he turned towards you, your car was actually already stopped. He could have probably apologised for the slight nudge, but i won't take action over such a trivial thing.

No action will be taken.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's