[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Shroomacher (Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

● Their LFS Username(s): siurdalx
● Their LFS GameName(s): Shroomacher

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.speedyshare.com/zznuq/Shroomacher.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:
1:28:00 - instead of moving he keeps on going and goes fullspeed into the barrier which was kinda dangerous for me and slowed me down
1:30:20 I got the right of way here even without sirens - he's coming out and even drives on the wrongside - causing an accident.

After the chase when I was talking to him at 1:43:18
Shroomacher: "honestly it was on purpose"

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Failure to move for police / even crashing me "on purpose".
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello

Thanks for your report. Upon review, I will not be taken any action against the user, and this is why...

On both occasions, the user said sorry within a few moments of each collision, which is nice to see.

I wouldnt personally say he "failed to move for police", probably a silly manuver because he wasnt concentrating, but notice how he SHIFT + P'd after the crash, I hope that was due to him not wanting to cause an obstruction.

Also after the chase, these are the chatlogs as followed, including the sentence you included he said at 1.43.18

Chatlogs Wrote:2014-06-29 13:37:57 UTC Jamaica siurdalx Shroommacher : [TT] Dino [COP] - im probably gonna be banned again -.- for the same thing
2014-06-29 13:29:47 UTC Jamaica siurdalx Shroommacher : [TT] Dino [COP] - honestly it was on purpose
2014-06-29 13:28:42 UTC Jamaica siurdalx Shroommacher : [TT] Dino [COP] - im just stoned as
2014-06-29 13:28:34 UTC Jamaica siurdalx Shroommacher : [TT] Dino [COP] - honestly didnt mean it!

It really does genuinely look as if he was ment to say "honestly it wasnt on purpose" as apposed to what he did say. He waited until your chase finished to so he didnt disturb you. And what he said after the sentence you picked up on, does kinda suggest a typo was what happened.

Hope your understanding of how I have taken this incident, I will leave this topic open for a while just incase you would like to add additional comments Smile

Kind Regards

Ash
No it's fine, I missed the last message which was 8 minutes later as I was probably writing the port then.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's