[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban please - Something about fraud? (Unban Request Granted by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: DaromoNL

● Time & Date of Incident: Since May until now

● Replay / Screenshot Link:-
● Replay Timestamps:-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hello,

I played maybe 2x on TC Citydriving but then I got permbanned?
When I try to join it says something about Fraud.
On internet I read it has something to do with WKD Cruise, I don't know if that's the problem in here? But I would really like to join TC again.. I can't remember that I did anything bad causing a ban and I just want to have fun cruising with other people.
Did you move lately? And incase you did from where to where?
You mean like move houses? Or in game?
Yeah move from one country to another one.
No, but is there something that you can do about it..?
Did you use a vpn or a proxy once?
I have no idea what that means.. Confused
Well could you tell me in what country you are at the moment?
Netherlands
Do you have any idea why somebody from Poland has access to your lfs account and is using it on the TC servers?
That was me! I was on holiday. I always take my laptop with me when I go on holiday.
Ah there we go. Now the story makes sense, will unban you when i get home and then update this thread.
But can you make it work for me again??

And just so you know Tongue Next week I'm going on holiday again to Poland, so I would like to use it on both my laptop there, and my desktop here..
(2014-06-30 13:25)AppleJuice Wrote: [ -> ]But can you make it work for me again??

It will work for you in the netherlands. If you change country again then the system will catch you and ban you again.

(2014-06-30 13:25)AppleJuice Wrote: [ -> ]And just so you know Tongue Next week I'm going on holiday again to Poland, so I would like to use it on both my laptop there, and my desktop here..

You would have to let us know, preferebly before you connect. Just make a thread here:

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=25

Telling us that you are now in Poland and would like to play on TC. Same when you return again.
Unbanned Smile.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's