[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Rank Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I regret to announce that SOLcee has stepped down from Assistant Leader to Senior Member.

I wish to thank him personally, and also on behalf of all our members, for his services during his time as Assistant Leader.
Thank you, Lcee, and let there be many more times between you, and all of us here at Street Obsessions, and the [TC] Community, in general!

~Blacktop
Sad mate but well done on everything you have done Smile
Good luck Lcee, and thanks for everything you've made for the team! Smile
Good luck Lcee, well done.
Good Luck with your new role
Good luck lcee and well done m8!
For those who want to know why;
2 months ago my wheel was starting to have issues, made me play less and train / work more.
After a week from that point I decided to send my wheel to someone who was capable of fixing it.

The TT racing week last week, and 1 month before it started I had an exclusive task in our company, namely, one of the project leaders in the security branch.
I did not know what was expected from me, however I figured out quickly enough.
From that point until last Sunday, I have constantly been working for 12-16 hours per day, 7 days per week.
I can't remember having less than 76 hours PER week. Now that the TT speed week is over and my vacation is getting nearby I will slowly come back again.

I don't have the time to race and help to run a team anymore, missed a lot of changes lately too. That's why BT and I have decided to place me down as Senior member again and let someone else have the opportunity to lead us.

I'm still proud to be Street Obsessions, as I always will be. We aren't just a team, we are family.

Thank you all for your support, I wish the new assistant leader good luck!
Brought a tear to my eye. :'(
Good luck Lcee Smile
Good luck
Hey mate. Was glad to see U again yesterday Smile Maybe for lfs its sad but I'm glad U are fine in really life (exept perhaps so many workhours, know that live kinda good.. ). Have fun!
It's good to see that you're alive and well. Seniors are cooler than the leaders anyway Tongue

Good luck with work! Smile
Good luck Lcee with your job, I hope you get everything cleared up nicely! Smile
You did a great job Lcee! Hope all is well with your job! Good luck with future desires within the teamSmile
Reference URL's