[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Rhys & Aftreth Motorsport (Report Archived by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Chriship

● Their LFS Username(s): rhyso30 - eriklill98
● Their LFS GameName(s): Rhys - Aftreth Motorsport

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!PFUgHCgC!WQI47t4ig4...t99sXLxHMc

● Replay Timestamps:

55.30 Rhys approaches to the small "roadblock" placed by Edwin. The user had more than enough space to pass through, however, he decided to full ram into Edwin without apologizing.

56.05 The chase continues, Rhys is escaping from the cops and a user "interferes" a bit. He , like 1 minute ago, instead of braking and passing him, decides to full ram into the Civilian. Again, without apologizing.

56.55 The user makes an U-Turn, without looking, crashes into Rynno, once again , without apologizing.

_________

58.40 Rhys got busted and is driving to the Safe Zone 2. However, Aftreth Motorsport (eriklill98) who got rammed 2 minutes before by him , revenge rammed Rhys full speed, however "apologizing". From my view, it seem'd like clearly on purpose.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time):

Rhys: Clearly not the best attitude. Decides to ram people when they're infront if he's on a chase, cause they have to "move". In stead of braking he uses the civilians to stop his car.

eriklill98: He got rammed by Rhys. However, he revenge rammed back , which isn't the best thing to do in this cases.

Rhys got told to stop ramming by me in the first and second instance. Also, eriklill98 got told by me that his revenge ramming was totally uncalled for.

Date: 01/07/2014 - 13:16 GMT + 2

Thanks.
~F
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

The visible siren doesn't give you the right to ram everyone on the way because they are supposed to move. Rhys, if a guy fails to move, please report it to us, unless you were driving on the wrong side like you did here once.
Revenge ramming has a never end, as it doesn't help to solve the original issue.

Both users will receive an confirmable warning for ramming.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's