[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2014 - Sign Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: main.png]

Instructions

1 - Read the event information thread: What is Gumball?
Read the "What is Gumball?" thread by clicking here. It contains details about what the Gumball consists of, rules for the event and prizes that are available.

2 - Choose a car number
Next, choose an available car number from the Competitor Tracker

3 - Pay your sign up fee
Before you move on, go onto a [TC] server and send €10,000 to MButcher by typing the following: !send 10000 MButcher

Do not progress past this point until you have completed the previous 3 instructions!

4 - Fill out the sign up form
Once you have completed the above 3 instructions, copy and paste the contents of the following form into a new post below and fill in the appropriate details.

Code:
By posting this sign up, I confirm that I have paid my entry fee and have read and understood the "What is Gumball" thread.

LFS Username:
Nickname:
Chosen Car Number:

You can view the competitor list, donations and prize pool status on the Competitor Tracker

If you have any questions regarding signing up to Gumball 2014, please ask for support in the Discussion thread.
By posting this sign up, I confirm that I have paid my entry fee and have read and understood the "What is Gumball" thread.

LFS Username: RacerAsh3
Nickname: [TC] Ash
Chosen Car Number: 69

Complete!

Action Taken by: Ash

LFS Username: danielp1997
Nickname: Daniel
Chosen Car Number: 18

Complete!

LFS Username: MButcher
Nickname: [TC] Pete
Chosen Car Number: 82
Complete!

LFS Username: superstix
Nickname: [TC]>Alex Roy<
Chosen Car Number: #144

Complete!

LFS Username: pipa
Nickname: [TC]>Pipa<
Chosen Car Number:10

Complete!

LFS Username: MattsterGT
Nickname: [GTC] FakeDeath'
Chosen Car Number: #1

Sidenote: send 1k then 9k...

Complete!

LFS Username: Byrangarcia123
Nickname: Byran
Chosen Car Number: 123

Complete!

LFS Username: BoyPower
Nickname: [TC] BP
Chosen Car Number: 150

Complete!

LFS username: comcastcable
Nickname: [TC] Stunna
Chosen Car Number: #75

Donated 89999 as well.

Complete!

Action Taken by: Pipa

LFS Username: dollarsman
Nickname: [TC] Val
Chosen Car Number: 21

Complete!

LFS Username: HOWLINmad22
Nickname: Howlin
Chosen Car Number: 26

*Payment Sent*

Complete!

Action Taken by: Ras (Payment received)

LFS Username: Degats
Nickname: [TC] Elmo
Chosen Car Number: 00

Complete!

LFS Username: edwintsang
Nickname: [TT] Edwin
Chosen Car Number: 07

Complete!

LFS Username: liv4eva
Nickname: [RDSR] Connor
Chosen Car Number: 17

Complete!

LFS Username: Rascar13
Nickname: [TC] Ras
Chosen Car Number: #61
Complete!

LFS Username: tiitus.p
Nickname: SO•Tibe
Chosen Car Number: 71
Complete!

LFS Username: Makhe97
Nickname: Makee
Chosen Car Number: 66

Oh sorry, paying tomorrow.

Complete!

Action Taken by: Pipa
LFS Username: notsosideways
Nickname: SO•Blacktop
Chosen Car Number: #22
Complete!

LFS Username: texas_16
Nickname: [GLOW] Atilla
Chosen Car Number: 98

Complete!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's