[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Multiple users (Report Archived by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: entyzor

● Their LFS Username(s): Rynno666 | xxbassdrivexx
● Their LFS GameName(s): Giorgi Tevzadze ™ | xXBassDriveXx

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Replay
● Replay Timestamps:

59:35 - Giorgi Tevzadze ™ spots a wrong siding civilian, slowly goes towards him and rams the civilian. One then hypocritically says "thx for the wrong side crash :)" as if it was the civilian's fault. (Of course the civilian shouldn't have been on the wrong side, but at least one apologised for it.)

1:00:03 - Giorgi Tevzadze ™ crashes on the civilian with one's side of the car.

1:00:15 - This may seem as a revenge ram from the civilian, which is pretty obvious, but the civilian failed to apologise at first and did it later on the replay.

1:04:26 - Giorgi Tevzadze ™ tells a civilian to "go home and I don't talk to you"; disrespects the civilian as one advised Giorgi Tevzadze ™ to drop the incident.

1:07:42 - Giorgi Tevzadze ™ tells a civilian to "buy glasses".

1:08:28 - Giorgi Tevzadze ™ tells the crashed civilian to "go play single player crasher don't drive here like nub".

1:09:34 - xXBassDriveXx avoids the swear filter.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Disrespect towards other users, ramming, avoidance of the swear filter.
I was even dont know what crash u mean because i dont ram nodoby prupose. Some uf1 was my lane and i was watch mirror and dont seen him and crashed him my lane and i tell him tnx for wrong side crash (because i crash tnx to him he was my lane and i was not seen him) and this is my problem? And when i tell someobdy who put his nose my business and i tell him go home i dont talk to you its not disrespect its just tell to him make his own things not whining things what not hes . I have seen u lot whining on server Enty for others all time and looking small things to make problems its seems like you have very boring in home and make sensless reports like there was some bad happening. Take it easy man i never dont ram other prupose why the hell i should do it when i know its bannable? Biggrin and when i hit somebody my lane when i dont have even time to reaction and crash then its problem? he was my lane and i was not seen him this moment . there is no problem like u write here. Maybe u are just mad because u was lost me before when u chase me Smile dont know and i tell buy a classes some guy who was not seen i say sorry and after i tell him buy a classes he seems i tell sorry and i was tell again sorry he was okei with that but u write here like there was big problem. take it easy man and relax dont take it so serious when we was okei and you was not even part of that hit.
(2014-07-03 15:44)ProDriver Wrote: [ -> ]I was even dont know what crash u mean because i dont ram nodoby prupose. Some uf1 was my lane and i was watch mirror and dont seen him and crashed him my lane and i tell him tnx for wrong side crash (because i crash tnx to him he was my lane and i was not seen him) and this is my problem?

It looks way too intentional as you drive slowly in your car to a corner and steer whilst accelerating into a car, don't you think?

(2014-07-03 15:44)ProDriver Wrote: [ -> ]And when i tell someobdy who put his nose my business and i tell him go home i dont talk to you its not disrespect its just tell to him make his own things not whining things what not hes. I have seen u lot whining on server Enty for others all time and looking small things to make problems its seems like you have very boring in home and make sensless reports like there was some bad happening.

It is disrespecting if you aggressively say "go home", "buy glasses", "get a life". You would not like it if someone said these things to you; why would others like it? You even had the same attitude in the server when I came back. Ramming and disrespecting aren't "small things", they heavily affect on others' gameplay.

(2014-07-03 15:44)ProDriver Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe u are just mad because u was lost me before when u chase me Smile dont know and i tell buy a classes some guy who was not seen i say sorry and after i tell him buy a classes he seems i tell sorry and i was tell again sorry he was okei with that but u write here like there was big problem. take it easy man and relax dont take it so serious when we was okei and you was not even part of that hit.

I'd like to say that we hadn't any chases today thus I couldn't lose you at any point. Also, according to the user, he wasn't pleased with your behaviour towards him at all, confirmed just minute ago.
I was not seen him u cant see my eyes when i drive i was watch mirror like i say to you and he was my lane i was not even seen him 1 sec to react not crash . He was my lane and i hit him because i never think he is next this corner and come my lane and hit me . you take it easy dont be so mad all time he was he fault 100% not mine because i was not seen him and thats it.And evey time when u come out corner u accelate full speed Wink i watch mirror this time there was some cars behind me and was not even have change to see this uf1 what comes my lane after that blind corner
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hello,

These situations could have been handled on a better way ProDriver, firstly you aimed to the car that was wrong side driving and I'll interprete it as an purpose ram, even if he wasn't supposed to be on the left side.
After this, you overtook the UF1 on the right and gave him a push, it looks like that was done on purpose, as you steered your car into him.
I won't take an action from the UF1's crash for this time, he apologised, said the reason, I can understand that he could've been annoyed about your behaviour, I saw that you said :

2014-07-03 12:15:59 UTC Jamaica Rynno666 Giorgi Tevzadze ™ : sorry is nothing,money is sorry
2014-07-03 12:18:50 UTC Jamaica Rynno666 Giorgi Tevzadze ™ : money solve all problems

The players don't need to send their money as a way to apologise, words are efficiently enough.

All this could've been ended differently if you weren't that agressive toward users.

I'll give you a warning for this time, in the hope that it won't happen again, don't make me regret it and enjoy.

xXBassDriveXx will be fined 1'000€ for swearing.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's