[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report [ESP]BORJA - MultiB (Report Archived by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: eribanova540

- Their LFS Username(s): MultiB
- Their LFS Nickname(s): [ESP] BORJA

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?8spm51jf149tsdq (11.84 MB)
- Replay Timestamps: 40 min onwards

- Reason for report:

User is following and interfearing with my chase (with [COP] Speed K.

40 min; starting following
40:47; starts blocking me --> a sort of box with Speed K.
40:50; I use my not following bind + accidently into him cause he left some space
41:15; He starts to follow again
42:00 onwards; He clearly has to see the big POLICE sign + ramming me at 210 km/h. Ive checked it with the pedals ON and he doesnt brake at all. Hes reason was: "[ESP]BORJA : [6S] MvB [TLFC] - i dont see and i have bad brakes"
45:19; He rams me again (on purpose)

When I told him that I was going to report him he said that he had a bad day cause his dad died. IMO you shouldnt be playing LFS then and also (IDK if it was a joke or not) that you shouldnt make jokes with relatives that just've died.

I know that my language wasnt appropriate at some points and Im sorry for that, but those were my first reactions.

Tnx for your time.

~ MvB
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
OK, tnx Savy
After viewing the replay. It's obvious that the user is following your chase and attempting to help the cop, and what you said to him wont help the situation. Then after you went down highway1 he clearly aimed for you and didn't even attempt to brake or try and change direction. As the user has previous for following/interfering with a chase and also ramming, he will receive a 60day ban for the ram and following/interfering with the chase. And as for the words you said to him, as you don't have any previous for this I will give you a warning but please do not react like that if it happens again. Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's