[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: A Sad Loss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

Due to recent events, it is with a truly heavy heart that I announce that Fwank has decided to leave Street Obsessions, and additionally, the [TC] Servers.

I personally wish him to thank him for his loyalty, and also his endless contribution to the team. I'm sure that he will be very sadly missed from the team, and also from the community.

I do hope you all will join me in wishing Fwank the very best of luck in his future endevaours.

~Blacktop
Dayum... FwankySad

Good luck in future nub.. been fun.
Awhhh man sad to see you go Sad TC became different when you left Sad
Hope to see you on other servers SO - TC will miss you.
Good Bye :'(
Good luck Fwankyyyyy! ThumbupThumbupScared
Hope you come back, was rather fun with you. Would be lovely if you could respect the rules though.
(2014-07-04 18:17)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Hope you come back, was rather fun with you. Would be lovely if you could respect the rules though.

Yeah, this.

Good luck Frank.
No. I refuse.

[Image: crying-gif-17.gif]
Good luck Frank, had some of the best moments in LFS with you.
Good luck in future Frank! Smile
(2014-07-04 18:19)Bruno_G Wrote: [ -> ]No. I refuse.

[Image: crying-gif-17.gif]

Not to get too Drake about it, but this sums up the feels.
Always liked how you said your opinions straight out on everything, and I'm sad to see you leave. Hope you'll return one day when you've finally finished reading the rules.
Good luck in the future Fwank. Don't know if there's going to be anyone like you on the servers in the future.
Good luck!
Really sad to see you go Frank, i wish you all the best in your future. Sad
To whom i'm gonna say 'u sock' now ? Sad
Goodluck and I hope you'll come back
Good luck.
In memoriam

Good luck mate.
This is for you Frank:

(2014-07-04 19:27)RedJohn Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh no.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's