[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Denied by Leon) COP rights refund multiB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:multiB

- Time & Date of Incident: 2 Days ago

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?4pi5aj7dbecqrdy
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: I were chasing Fakedeath , and where u can see at photo 1 , fakedeath brake but i never see he just brake because i have a cop infront of me.When i see he brake ( photo 2 ) i brake hard , but i go fast and ram him. I know i ram him , but i never see his manoeuvre. Instant of i ram him i say sorry. I think this is should giving me a major warning, but not taking away rights because it is not done on purpose.

Thanks , Borja
Could you please supply a replay?
Thanks, this will get reviewed as soon as possible. Please remain patient during this time.
Okay , thanks
Anything..?
Not yet.
First of all, sorry for the late reply, Borja. I've been quite busy lately.

The incident you have provided pictures of isn't the sole, although definitive, reason your cop rights were revoked. If you look at the replay again, you'll notice that your general driving during chases isn't very clean and you maneouvres tend to fail. Also, you came into contact with other cops in chase quite a few times and there's also an incident at the Overpass where there's a heavy collision, where you plow into the chase.

Going back to the pictures you provided, it doesn't matter that your view was obstructed. It's your job to be aware of your surroundings and you should be prepared for a suspects erratic behaviour. Also, what your screenshot doesn't depict, is that you didn't brake until a split second before you crashed into Fakedeath. Tingle moved over quite some time before that, so your view wasn't obstructed.
Don't worry .

I understand I have to control the situation, but this time I did not do it properly.Sometimes collides with some cops, but I think with a major warning, major at all since I got no warning. I promise to respect the other cops and to make the moves more correctly

Thank you for all.
I'm glad to see that you understand the situation, Borja, but you will not have your cop rights reinstated before the revocation period has ended and you have successfully passed basic and advanced training.

You need to keep in mind that you have received two warnings - on top of this ordeal - in the past for your conduct as a cop and that these were issued after having your cop rights revoked and reinstated in the past.

Your revocation period ends 2014-08-07.

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.
Reference URL's