[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Report - DA7OOM (D7oMx) (Report Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Averro

● Their LFS Username(s): D7oMx
● Their LFS GameName(s): DA7OOM !!

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ocmqv1...ycrash.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 3:00 and onward for accident.
Talking in Arabic (which I think it is) throughout the replay.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time):
I got stuck behind DA7OOM, and wanted to overtake him on the left on the Bridge. I had a better exit out of the last corner of The Hills, and after the last car on the other side had passed, I decided to overtake DA7OOM. (I realise that at that moment, I was driving on the wrongside, but I had looked on the map and noticed there was no oncoming traffic.)

When I was going to the left to overtake, almost immediately, DA7OOM does the same and wants to block me. Since I had a higher speed, I went further to the left to overtake him. I had passed him almost completely, when he decided to PIT me in my rear wheel, and send me into a spin.
I got a bit angry about that, saying "REALLY?!?" to him, in which he responded that I had crashed him, which I don't think I did.

Only after I asked if Josh was online (he was, but AFK at that moment), a sorry came, which to me seems like pleasing me not to report him, rather than a real sorry.

Further, I'd like to say that he doesn't speak English very often, and often talks in Arabic. I know it's not a real rule afaik, but I think it would be good to say to him that it is better to speak English in chat.

The reason of this behaviour to me is unknown and I think it is not suitable on this server. As far as I can see, the accident was deliberate by him.

Since this is the very first time I am reporting somebody, I hope I did it with the right format. Also I'd like to give [GLOW] Atilla kudos for uploading the replay for me.

Thanks for looking at the report in advance.

Greets,
[RDSR] Marty.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Speaking in a foreign language in the main chat is an official rule.

You did well for your first forum report. Whilst everything is pretty much spot on, there's no need to write so much, a replay will explain it all for you (as long as you give the correct timestamps as normal).

Thanks for the report, since his record is clean, he will get a strong warning for speaking a foreign language in the main chat and for intentionally hitting you. It was most definitely intentional given his steering inputs. He first implied it was your fault and when he thought an admin was going to get involved, he apologised. He knew he was wrong.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's