[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Im outta here guys and i aint comein back (AGAIN AND THIS TIME ITS REAL!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your account is scheduled to be removed on 12 Jul 2014, 09:51 UTC.

for all to know ive had quite enough of lfs altogether and all teams apart of it due to being banned from 4 other server over this week with diffrent reasons "once wk-d, Always wk-d or **** you and **** wkd.

im just going to say a massive sorry to 1 and all for any involvement for any crap i may have caused on my part or me being part of wk-d.

the other reason is because of Robin Bredeson with the constant "you are a ****ing pedophile, now im fed up with this word continually used around me as i have a close friend who is now in jail and a convicted pedophile.

If any one here play's ETS2MP, please feel free to add me on steam harleyarmitstead and we will have a convey or something i found that their TS has some very nice people in it Smile ive turned into a truck freak

Other then that, may i request that the head admin remove both harley a and ulrich stern forum account's and remove my username's from your ban list as i will no longer be useing or needing them and i dont plan to come back to LFS any time soon! I MEAN IT!

Harley Armitstead
Locking this thread for obvious reasons.

We won't remove any accounts.
Reference URL's