[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Polish cops shoot aggressive suspect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warning: Video contains strong violence. Some people could find it disturbing.

LiveLeak description Wrote:The guy was on a rampage, destroying multiple cars, store windows and behaving aggressively in general. The cause of his rampage is yet unknown. He’s alive, he took a bullet to the knee.
(2014-07-14 22:32)Mr. NB Wrote: [ -> ]
LiveLeak description Wrote:The guy was on a rampage, destroying multiple cars, store windows and behaving aggressively in general. The cause of his rampage is yet unknown. He’s alive, he took a bullet to the knee.

If he did , he kind of deserve it
Christ, even the American cops have better aiming than this.
(2014-07-14 23:13)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]Christ, even the British cops have better aiming than this.

Fixed Wink
Threat is over, all of our shots missed and he is running away. Thought that would be a good opportunity to stop shooting.
Cops not only have guns to protect themselves, but also to protect people in the city from such lunatics. Well done imo.
they were warning him by miss shooting him , also as a polish person i gotto say , i find this funny Biggrin how some people can be at this level of stupidity Ohmy
Warning by shooting towards a block of flats with windows just above the suspect's head? Hmm..

What a freak, walking like normally towards the police even though they were shooting at him.
How come they are so bad at aiming Smile
Enty , its poland , also its police , anything else to add?
(2014-07-14 23:15)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-14 23:13)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]Christ, even the British cops have better aiming than this.

Fixed Wink

As far as I know, British cops don't carry proper "proper" guns (only tazers) unless they're in that part of the police (like a form of SWAT).
(2014-07-15 08:34)Sean_drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Enty , its poland , also its police , anything else to add?

To be honest, being a police officer doesn't allow you to shoot at anything and for any reason. You have to have a proper reason to start shooting or threaten with guns.
withing the most of the world , he was threating a officer with an weapon , they had a good enough reason , i think you mean to kill him , but he only got shot in the knee
Kinda fits to the topic:
It goes to show experienced and inexperienced.. When you are shooting a someone, it will be difficult to shoot a target from a distance like that under pressure (not very far like) but it all comes down to how they have been trained. Obviously not very well but they got the job done and I think they handled the situation okay. Medical attention should of been quicker but he deserved what he got imo, they had no intention to kill him by the looks of it, they look scared them selves, not everybody is iron man.

British Police are trained to handle armed weapons without been armed themselves (they are not trained to go in and be a hero though). I know this because I do the martial art as a hobby that the cops use on the front line. I honestly believe British police are some of the best trained police around because of what they have to put up with on such little resources (imo) and yet they get the job done (just..)
vid got took down by the polish tv channel lol !

re linked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhXZtX0NI1Y

Reference URL's