[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Ban Reduced by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got banned the other day for, 'apparently' being abusive to a tc admin, now I understand that I was; however there was some misunderstanding to who the, the so called 'abuse' was aimed at. Therefor I am sorry for any misunderstanding and send my apologies to anyone involved. I wish to ask you if it was possible to shorten my ban to a week maybe as I know I have broken the rules and would have probably got banned or kicked anyway, somehow I, along with others including kleco (x-fi) and D3CSTAR (D3CST4R) think that the ban is a bit steep and could be at least shortened.

I only have good intentions on the game and to have fun on the best server in LFS, I would really appreciate your time and thoughts.

Thank you
Michiyo.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Only if you could follow this form : http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2
You were mainly banned for calling someone the C word, possibly the most vulgar word in the English language, especially when used as an insult.

You then called someone an 'idiot', I originally thought it was directed at me but then realised it wasn't. At the time of me banning you, I realised that it wasn't at me, however you can't insult anyone, TC member or not.

To sum up, calling someone the C word and then calling someone an idiot got you banned. You should know the rules by now, and how to control yourself. You had a generally bad attitude too, such as saying "what the hell ate you on about".

Michiyo Wrote:I, along with others including kleco (x-fi) and D3CSTAR (D3CST4R) think that the ban is a bit steep and could be at least shortened.

Sorry, but I find their opinions irrelevant in this case.

I'm not going to halve your ban but I am willing to cut about a quarter of it off (reduced by 4 days).
I called a player straight up a ********, and i only got kicked.
Administrator Message by: BP

Warned. You are not involved. Swearing removed (is now in stars).
curtisdeakin1997

12/07/2014 at about 4-5 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g97msk...mp_mpr.mpr
18mins 10sec

I got banned the other day for, 'apparently' being abusive to a tc admin, now I understand that I was; however there was some misunderstanding to who the, the so called 'abuse' was aimed at. Therefor I am sorry for any misunderstanding and send my apologies to anyone involved. I wish to ask you if it was possible to shorten my ban to a week maybe as I know I have broken the rules and would have probably got banned or kicked anyway, somehow I, along with others including kleco (x-fi) and D3CSTAR (D3CST4R) think that the ban is a bit steep and could be at least shortened.

I only have good intentions on the game and to have fun on the best server in LFS, I would really appreciate your time and thoughts.

Thank you
Michiyo.
Hi, thanks for doing the format.

Anyway, please see post #3.
I really appreciate your offer and would be more than happy to have the ban reduced by 4 days.
Thank you
Michiyo
Don't let this happen again.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's