[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Thank you Chuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
May I suggest putting back the old fining system? I mean, that the cop who has initiated the chase (or has been in it for the longest) can fine the suspect instead of the one who busted him?
(2011-12-31 12:29)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]May I suggest putting back the old fining system? I mean, that the cop who has initiated the chase (or has been in it for the longest) can fine the suspect instead of the one who busted him?

+1
(2011-12-31 13:42)ZsoLT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-31 12:29)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]May I suggest putting back the old fining system? I mean, that the cop who has initiated the chase (or has been in it for the longest) can fine the suspect instead of the one who busted him?

+1
Nice update, hopefully I'll be able to get on and play it soon Smile

I love how Special is 'Top Crasher' already haha..
(2011-12-31 17:40)Alex Wrote: [ -> ]Nice update, hopefully I'll be able to get on and play it soon Smile

I love how Special is 'Top Crasher' already haha..

Me too hoping to get playing next week Smile

And yes, I just took a look in server stats and there were 4 GLOWs on Top 20 of crashers. Also holding places 1 & 3. :DDD
The CSR's and TT's haven't been on the servers yet then? Tongue
You wish Tongue
But I don't find that crashes page helpful really, since I've had a few crashes today which were not my fault at all lol.
I'm #13... Should I be scared now? :/
Nah Karak, 1 TT, 5 GLOWs. TT is the l33t teem y0!
(2011-12-31 19:54)Dat guy datz in ur forumz, spammin all ur threadz Wrote: [ -> ]Nah Karak, 1 TT, 5 GLOWs. TT is the l33t teem y0!

Agreed!

And Karak, the crashes were probably caused by some GLOW member xD
Would just like to say that the Market is looking good. Yet again some fantastic work! Smile
Also it would be awesome if we could send cars to players that are offline.
(2011-12-31 19:27)Vee Wrote: [ -> ]The CSR's and TT's haven't been on the servers yet then? Tongue

I was the second one that bought the XRT.. And .. I was 8th on the crashers-list this evening. Crying (But most of 'em weren't even my fault..)
(2012-01-01 22:03)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-31 19:27)Vee Wrote: [ -> ]The CSR's and TT's haven't been on the servers yet then? Tongue

I was the second one that bought the XRT.. And .. I was 8th on the crashers-list this evening. Crying (But most of 'em weren't even my fault..)

I was the 1st CSR who bought tbo car. Tongue
Thank you chuck! Smile
This update adds a lot of nice stuff to this server (and I like this thing of the condition of the car, and servicing) but indeed for those who where working hard to get their favorite cars loosing everything might not sound very nice... I bought an UF1 with the starting money and been driving for quite a lot of time, gaining just 800€... So if I do the maths I need half year playing all days to get to the point I was before and that doesn't sound reasonably to me, so probably I won't be online many times like I did before and for that much time (will get bored quickly because I don't have other car to drive)...
Indeed it's just my opinion, I suppose those who had all the cars and where tired of the server before or new players will like this new moddifications, but those who where in the "middle situation" like me might not like it that much...
Just were expecting there was some other ways of making money, like imagine a small prize for those who can play 15 minutes or more for X days in a row or something... Could be a good reason to come online more often, even if it is a litle bit... (mainly to be fair with those who don't have much time to be on lfs).
Anyways, I still congratulate on those good points this update brought to the server! I'm sure there will be new users to replace those who won't be there as frequently as they used to be!
omg... stop crying...
Is it really so hard to drive 300km in row?
Then you sell your magic uf1 to dealer/another user and you can buy tbo car.

imho reset and insim modifications were aswome.
Cheers [TC]
Nobody is crying here... I just gave my opinion, and yes it is quite hard for me to drive 300km in a row, mainly because I use this server to cruise, not to race for km's... I'm not willing to sell any car I buy, because I like to use them whenever I want. It's a different story to complete 300km with two, three or even four different cars rather than always the same (even if it was the FZ5)...
Also, one of the joys of this server to me is to meet new people and chat a litle bit, not to continuously drive to win money... For that, there are other cruise servers...
So I suppose different people have different points of view about this subject, and believe I also enjoy pretty much this new features!
Just drive and take breaks, make sure ou don't get idle kicked, that's how I got to 1000km spread over 2-3 days. Tongue
(2012-01-09 15:58)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]Just drive and take breaks, make sure ou don't get idle kicked, that's how I got to 1000km spread over 2-3 days. Tongue

I wish I could do that "make sure not to get idle kicked" thing. Sadly it ain't so easy when you spend days in another municipality Laugh
I just sold my XRT (i bought it of Klurax) and now it says he is the pre-owner on the market

AAALD XRT 1017km 96.6% [GLOW] Klurax 1 minte 14,780 €

Am i not supposed to be listed as the pre-owner?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's