[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Erki's Unban request (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:spunge

● Time & Date of Incident 13:00 GMT +2 17.07.2014

● Replay / Screenshot Link:-
● Replay Timestamps:-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I sweared, i got fined and kicked, got back in then said its not swear, because i sweared with "*"in word, then said what i was the word which was "Little motherfujier" not motherfu---... I did not do anything wrong, why ban? i know its 12hours only.since he does not answer to my pm's,i was forced to make a request for unban.
I forum PMed you in response twice, but then said I won't respond to any more. I wasn't ignoring you.

It was clear you wanted to swear but you used stars to avoid the swear filter, so I fined you and kicked you due to what you said. The kick was because even though you may not have directed it at anyone except your UF1, it sets a very poor example to use such poor language.

You come back and then quite obviously took the mick by a.) saying a word very close to (... you know) and b.) obviously trying to cover up what you actually intended. It was only 12 hours, mainly serving as a warning to a.) not swear and to b.) not take the mick.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's