[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report (Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: DarioK

● Their LFS Username(s): dollarsman
● Their LFS GameName(s): [TC]›Val‹[VCU]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/voz99b...TC+ban.mpr

● Replay Timestamps: 5:28:40.00 (my overtake), 5:13:35.00 - and so on untill my overtake (others overtaking)

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Today i got banned by [TC]›Val‹[VCU] for overtaking his chase. When he said about it to me i said to him i wasn't the only one, but he said ''i am talking about you'', so i answered ''if others can do it so can i'', and then he banned me.

So this can only mean that rules on your server DO NOT apply for everyone, only for those that certain people with admin rights don't like, because whille he was chasing SD'Sean'#169 his chase got overtaken by: ///M3 (Honza325i), EddyĽSilvia (Maher4530), KorayG (ßaron), ROKITSU (xdking), uMda (simo_tr) and me in the end, and i was the only one banned and even asked about it.
In my defence notion on screen about chase showed on my screen about 1-2 sec before i hit my brakes and by that time i was not gonna slow down enough to stay behinde them so i decided, since they were on wrong side of road and there was not chance of me hitting any of them that i accelerate and pass them but that obviously did not concern [TC]›Val‹[VCU] since i got banned at the time i was writing my explanation.

On the side note: You can see that chase was more then 20 min long (that is as much i rewinded back to see other overtakes) and when Val needed to force fine few people for swearing Sean waited for him and when they both were ready they continued chase (as you can clearly see in chat) in which they both were going WW and making other people crash and slow down just because they wanted to have fun chasing and no one will let's take for example pay compensation for damages done because, you know, ADMIN RIGHTS.

And with this thread i ask for my ban removal and if you don't want to do that then i ask for bans for people that also overtook his chase. Corect me if i am wrong but: Does rules on your server apply for everyone or not?

P.S.
If you know editing program that can edit LFS replays pls comment here. Tried to download mpr editor from LFS forum but that web page can't be found anymore.
Tnx
Hello,

Since you reported a [TC] Member, it will get discussed within management and an outcome will be given soon. Please remain patient during this time.

Thank you.
Hello,

DarioK Wrote:5:13:35.00 - and so on untill my overtake (others overtaking) [...] ///M3 (Honza325i), EddyĽSilvia (Maher4530), KorayG (ßaron), ROKITSU (xdking), uMda (simo_tr)

They were way too many players at once to check who they were, their URS & take an action : would have been a chaos. I wanted to enjoy my chase before all.

We were stopped, the suspect was on the sand, I was on the opposite way from the players you are quoting.
If I wanted to drive, I would have caused a crash and it would be my fault because I would be in their way. The SIREN sign is a other factor, they should have slowed down indeed but in this part, I would have been in fault for the crash.

I was quite annoyed at the beginning but I am completely fine with it after all.

I just noticed that EddyL'Silvia went on the left side and he almost crashed into my car, he'll receive a warning. He had to stay on the right there, especially when there was a chase around.

DarioK Wrote:So this can only mean that rules on your server DO NOT apply for everyone,

Other players have received an appropriate punishment later, relating to the circumstances of the facts.

You know, after a while, there will be a drop of water that will overflow the vase :

2014-07-17 11:50:42 UTC Weston Park DarioK DarioK : [TC]›Val‹[VCU] - he was 1st one
2014-07-17 11:50:37 UTC Weston Park DarioK DarioK : [TC]›Val‹[VCU] - and i am telling you if he can do it i can too
2014-07-17 11:50:27 UTC Weston Park dollarsman [TC]›Val‹[VCU] : not to him
2014-07-17 11:50:23 UTC Weston Park dollarsman [TC]›Val‹[VCU] : I'm talking about you
2014-07-17 11:50:13 UTC Weston Park DarioK DarioK : [TC]›Val‹[VCU] - so did one guy also and you didnt say anything to him...
2014-07-17 11:49:55 UTC Weston Park DarioK DarioK : so did one guy
2014-07-17 11:49:45 UTC Weston Park dollarsman [TC]›Val‹[VCU] : DarioK - you overtook my chase

Clearly ignoring the rules & sounds harsh there.

DarioK Wrote:On the side note: *zip*

We always tried to move to avoid a possible crash and if we failed, we always took the time to apologise for the crashes, and if we missed one (it can happens, we are humans) we are sorry. And again, my sincere apologies if you are offended about that.

DarioK Wrote:And with this thread i ask for my ban removal and if you don't want to do that then i ask for bans for people that also overtook his chase. Corect me if i am wrong but: Does rules on your server apply for everyone or not?

I sincerely doubt you'll be unbanned.

Val. ~
So why was i banned and not kicked for that and pls do tell me what were thair punishments so i can relate. And pls tell me how long is ban
I issued you a 12 hours ban because you broke a rule, once I told you what you did you were slightly rude, as said above.

Since your ban has ended, you are able to connect to the servers.
Hello,

This report has been looked into. We have decided that the ban Val gave you was fair. You had enough time to react to the chase which was both clearly in the road and in your direction - but you chose to ignore the sirens. Later on, you gave a poor excuse whilst being slightly rude.

You mentioned other users ignoring sirens which was reviewed too. We came to the conclusion that action was not necessarily needed there because the chase was both not actively in the road and slow moving at that point.

Thanks for the report but no action will be taken.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's