[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: COP List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe when you have started/joined a chase a list under your location appears, stating which cops are in your chase, therefore it will be a lot easier to see which chase to join as it can be very annoying when there is more the one chase on the same road.

Example:

1. User[COP]

This can say who the lead cop is.
I kind of like the idea, but i think that just seeing who is the COP1 is enough.

+1 to this!
Good idea, will not be problem who are cop1,cop2 and etc...
I like the basic idea of what you are suggesting although it's a little pointless to have all of the cops mentioned IMO. It would be nice to know who is Cop 1 though, (who called for backup last or something)
I don't really like the idea, it will just make people complain even more about "Cop1 may only call BackUp-Rule" which actually isn't even a rule.
I don't really get what you're saying, but I'm up for showing the Lead COP of the chase somewhere.
It would be pointless to show all the COPs, that much is true.

Seeing who is 'theoretically' COP 1 could prove useful, but in the long run, it would give people more opportunity to go and make pointless reports saying "He called for backup when he wasn't even COP 1".

You could also ask who's COP 1 at the start of the chase/when you first join, or you can see if COP 1 went out of the chase, in the main chat it says "Name[COP] is taking over" or something like that. I'd like to keep it the way it is to avoid disputes in the long run.
Edited
Just se who joins the chase is the best
Reference URL's