[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Honda NSX Prototype Fire...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right in the feels...

[Image: smt1ck.jpg]

Via: Top Gear Deutschland

For those who didn't see it...
I see, the new Porsche.
It's a pity it burned down, but looking at this positively they now found a problem that will be fixed in the production car
(2014-07-24 14:04)Some0ne Wrote: [ -> ]It's a pity it burned down, but looking at this positively they now found a problem that will be fixed in the production car

Yeah, I never really suspected a Honda would do a 991 in production...
I see GTA V..
(2014-07-24 16:35)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]I see GTA V..

Only with super-realistic physics and even more spontaneous chaos...
Well it is clearly in testing stages, they risk it to see whether it can actually perform safely and clearly it can't, honda don't often making mistakes like that but not everybody is perfect Smile

Personally I think it's a sexy ass car aha, sounds great too!
[Image: 259l7vn.jpg]

(2014-07-24 16:59)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]honda don't often making mistakes like that but not everybody is perfect Smile

Inner Honda fanboy?
(2014-07-24 17:41)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]Inner Honda fanboy?

Well.. Not really, but I do think Honda are a great company.

Ferrari don't make many mistakes (as far as we know) but they have done such as the 458 Italia, that had electrical problems causing it to set of fire. Smile I don't know loads of info and statistics about different companies..
(2014-07-25 18:31)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]

Ferrari don't make many mistakes (as far as we know) but they have done such as the 458 Italia, that had electrical problems causing it to set of fire. Smile I don't know loads of info and statistics about different companies..

[Image: 2955911-53d15f8fd97e6.jpg]
Doesn't look anything like the old NSX, the car has failed already.
(2014-07-25 18:31)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]

uh, not just the 458...

But the release year would have you know different...

May 20, Poland - Red 458 involved in collision with VW Bora

June 1, Spain - Smashed red 458 spotted on the back of a tow truck

June, Czech Republic - Red 458 crashes on wet race track

July 8, Paris - Black 458 catches fire with passerby putting blaze out with extinguisher

July 9, London - Yellow bespoke 458 model transported from Saudi Arabia to London burns to bits in Heathrow warehouse fire

July 14, Switzerland - Red 458's engine catches fire on a mountain pass

August 9, Italy - One day old red 458 crashes into tree outside Ferrari factory in Maranello

August 11, England - Black 458 hit roadside barrier during wet weather in Bucks

August 18, California - Red 458 catches fire in California

August 21, Czech Republic - Six hour old car with 200 miles on the clock runs into ditch

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/10931...catch-fire

But the LaFerrari has had its fair share of issues too...
(2014-07-26 03:24)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]uh, not just the 458...

But the release year would have you know different...

May 20, Poland - Red 458 involved in collision with VW Bora

June 1, Spain - Smashed red 458 spotted on the back of a tow truck

June, Czech Republic - Red 458 crashes on wet race track

July 8, Paris - Black 458 catches fire with passerby putting blaze out with extinguisher

July 9, London - Yellow bespoke 458 model transported from Saudi Arabia to London burns to bits in Heathrow warehouse fire

July 14, Switzerland - Red 458's engine catches fire on a mountain pass

August 9, Italy - One day old red 458 crashes into tree outside Ferrari factory in Maranello

August 11, England - Black 458 hit roadside barrier during wet weather in Bucks

August 18, California - Red 458 catches fire in California

August 21, Czech Republic - Six hour old car with 200 miles on the clock runs into ditch

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/10931...catch-fire

But the LaFerrari has had its fair share of issues too...

Most of them issues are driver related Matt... I ain't saying oh it's a honda it will never break down, I'm just saying they are reliable cars, And so are most Ferraris and other companies but usually they always make one car (the most technological one) that will have some sort of problem within the car. Blah I'm confusing myself here, been a long week. haha
Reference URL's