[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Till the 31st of this month you are able to get the complete Sims2 collection on Origin with this product code "I-LOVE-THE-SIMS"

Laugh at me, but designing houses and setting fire to the Sims, is just fun. Thumbup
Pretty nice, thanks for the heads up Biggrin

(i used to no life this when i was a kid)
Same lol, it all started with The Sims, and then not the actual game disk, but the second disk included, the tutorial disk. Lol.

I hate it how they removed that science table in The Sims 3 (I think its still in The Sims 2) and ofcourse, the magic ghost in the lamp.
Omg I have The Sims (1) Collection, including the game and all extras BiggrinD Got it when Sims 2 was new.. Also got Sims 2 with few stuff sets and Sims 3 with some stuff sets... All on PC. Lost interest to it few years ago though.

I also used to have some PS1 and PS2 Sims games, can't remember which ones. Used to play them at nights in my room, lol.
I'm glad it was free. It can't run on my Windows 7 desktop or my Windows 8 laptop. On W7 it's stuttering so much it's unplayable. Same on W8 plus it crashes after a bit.

Well done EA. Maybe they should have considered updating it for modern PC's first.
How do i use the code? ;3
Sims 2 is pretty awesome if it wasn't for the thousand year loading times when you have all the expansions, stuff packs and a million addons downloaded from the web.
(2014-07-27 19:36)Sade Wrote: [ -> ]How do i use the code? ;3

(2014-07-27 20:07)Val Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-27 19:36)Sade Wrote: [ -> ]How do i use the code? ;3

Thanks! ;3 Heart
Reference URL's