[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Keyboard G-buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I was also wondering what people use their G-buttons for, if you guys have some..

The G510s has 18 G-buttons with 3 settings.. That's a lot. I need to make use for them, for 18 of them.

I currently have the first 9 buttons assigned to LFS scripts, TC rules 1-9. My scripts use the /echo command, which gives me full list of rules of the area (eg. Area 1 - General rules) and they show on the chat bar only to myself (The buttons do when clicked; t//1{ENTER}). I have most of the rules scripted separately (saved as rule #.lfs, as in 1.1..lfs, used in-game as //1.1.) so I can use them to refer to pretty much any rule quickly in-game.

Now that's pretty much all I've got out of them Biggrin

Feel free to share ideas, got another 9 keys to bind.
good idea , it would be better if you made a demonstration video of it , and how did you make the profiles work like M1 M2 etc (i got a g105 but im a noob Biggrin) would be nice if you helpd cause when i press any diffrent mode's of the profile , i still get same binds ;d
I use two of the buttons for horn changing from 5 to 4 and vice versa.
Hmm I have that set on my wheel button, easier to use on speed.
Reference URL's