[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: No FFB ? :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , I have this problem and I don't know how to fix it.

When I play LFS (0.6F) , My force feedback works perfectly ,
But when I play LFS (0.6E) , It doesn't work. No FFB !

Please Help me Sad
This section may of been more appropriate: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=85

I had a similar issue but it seemed to have sorted it self out, how long has this issue been going on for? What wheel are you using and do you have drivers for that wheel?
(2014-07-27 12:52)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]I had a similar issue but it seemed to have sorted it self out, how long has this issue been going on for? What wheel are you using and do you have drivers for that wheel?

Err , When I patched LFS to 0.6F ,
I'm using G27 Logitech
Do you have a Logitech Driver installed for the wheel?

The driver will look like this:

[Image: Screenshot2014-07-27142658_zpsd62f1058.png]
(2014-07-27 13:26)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a Logitech Driver installed for the wheel?

Yes I do.
Have you checked that your feedback settings on both the driver and in LFS are what they should be? (not 0)

In LFS it's called "Force Strength" located in the Controls sections on the 3rd slider bar underneith the Wheel turn bars.

On the profiler it will be on the steering wheel properties and in the settings:

[Image: Screenshot2014-07-27152102_zps94e09a3e.png]

These are my settings.
(2014-07-27 14:22)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked that your feedback settings on both the driver and in LFS are what they should be? (not 0)

Yes, even 200% nothing happens
Sounds simple but have you tried restarting your computer? Reinstalling the LFS Patch?
Luke you use 100%? LFS guide said 101%-105% on LFS?
[Image: LogitechSetup.jpg]

(Overall Effects Strength - Set to 101-105% (101% is good value). Due to problems inside the Logitech Profiler the FFB only starts to act linearly when set over 100%. )

Wheel guide wiki link: (down end)
http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Wheels
Moved to Tech Support; for stuff like this, please post there next time. Smile

Good luck with your issue.
I've never really played around with it, never had any issues either other than loosing my FFB for some time for a bizarre reason.
Have you got more than one controller?

If yes, there's a 'force feedback controller' (or similar) option under controls>axes which has 1,2,3 (dependent of number of controls).

If yes, change number until it works.
Reference URL's