[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: drivening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that drifting would be in the dangerous driving fines place
Not in the carless driving fine

Because drifting is done not carlessly but with thought therefore I would like it to move it to dangerous driving.

Driving on the foot path is carless
But drifting is done with a sense of thought.Even the most inexperienced driver (drifter) sees the consequences.
Well, as long as you are not puting anyone in danger, I do not see the "Dangerous driving" fine to aply.

I will put 90% of my drifting on tc servers as "careless driving", since I have no cars in my proximity most of the time.
If I have someone in front of me, I stay back. If I have anyone behind me, I will let them pass on straights.
Oncomming traffic is fine, as long as they stay on their side Smile

Just my thoughts about this Smile

I kinda smell a greedy cop here, since drifters are easy pray imo xD
Dangerous driving is only if someone else had to change speed or direction, or both.

So if the drifter is no where near any other cars then it would be careless.
If however the drifter was to wrong side momenterally and cause an oncoming car to swerve, then it is classed as dangerous driving.

This is what it stats on the finelist...
"Dangerousi Driving- Whenever some other player gets actively endangered, for instance ignoring the right of way."
Careless driving is driving without due care of others. If you drift without putting others at risk (for example no body is around at the time when you are drifting), careless driving is the suitable fine.

Dangerous driving is driving whilst putting other users at danger. So if you were drifting around someone on a corner, dangerous driving would be the suitable fine.

Both fines are eligible to be used for the appropriate situation.

EDIT: I just posted this to find everyone else is on the same lines :')
Or like tailgating there should just be another section
(2014-07-31 22:10)Mr. Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Or like tailgating there should just be another section

What do you mean?
Reference URL's