[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request [tinnheia] (Unban Request Denied by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is the right section but, o'well.

Your LFS Username: tinnheia

Time & Date of Incident: 2014-07-24 16:34:43

Replay / Screenshot Link: Nope, but I think "[TC]Daniel" has.
Replay Timestamps: Nope

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I don't think I deserve an unban, however,
I'd like to give my statement and hopefully work this out.

My 'ban reason' claims speedhack. What I did that day was using a program/tweak that controlled the clutch with values. I set up the value a little higher and that made me easilier drift in higher gears on the XRT without dropping the rpm as much as it's supposed to do. It was pretty harmless, and I genuinely apologize for this inconvenience. There's no excuse for what I did, I were completely aware of the non-tolerance this server has for tweaks/mods.
I'm not creating any bad community on this server, I never ram or abuse/harass other players, never interfere with chases, I often help people that needs help online and I keep strict attention to the rules (except for my last part.., yeah). I've been on this server for what, two years or so now and there's nothing else that can compare with this community. If I can't play on TC I don't really find any reason for playing LFS at all. I should've known better than this, and it won't ever take place again. By far.

I've got a long sentence ahead of me, and that sucks real bad. Cause when you're using even the smallest modification you don't think back to appreciate how great this community is and how it works, that's definitely a hard lesson for me.

So I hope this little insight information helps you in understanding. I'm not trying to use any 'good-talk' to smuggle my way past, I'm just hoping we can work this out.

I'd really love to drop my sentence even a tiny tiny bit, as I'm sure my actions won't result in an unban. If that's not possible neither, I'd like to say thanks for your time, and I'll be back again in a year.

Thanks.
Best Regards,
- Me
Smile
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello,

I really appreciate your honesty and the efforts you put in the request, we usually don't unban the players who used a third-party tool to gain advantages in game, you should know that and know that any kind of cheat is forbidden.
(2014-07-31 15:18)Val Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I really appreciate your honesty and the efforts you put in the request, we usually don't unban the players who used a third-party tool to gain advantages in game, you should know that and know that any kind of cheat is forbidden.

I'm well aware of that, just a really stupid move of me that never will take place again.

I talked to Josh, my ban says 360 days but he claims it's permanently(?).
So what am I up against here?

Thanks!
Being banned for cheat is a instant permanent ban, I am the one who put the original ban to 365 days, it was requested by one of our recruits and reviewed, then I requested it to be extended.

Could you explain me why you said that you weren't using any cheat when someone started to accuse you ?
(2014-07-31 16:18)Val Wrote: [ -> ]Being banned for cheat is a instant permanent ban, I am the one who put the original ban to 365 days then I requested it to be extended.

Could you explain me why you said that you weren't using any cheat when someone started to accuse you ?

Oh, shit ;_;

I played a little while waiting for my gf to dress up as we were a little late for a dinner party at her dad's. Didn't want to get into a huge discussion as there were two-three other players there accusing me, once they noticed a difference in how my engine sounded when drifting. So I simply reset the small amount of values I changed and just played dumb and ignoring as I knew I'd have to log out any next minute anyways.

Just leaving randomly without getting my explanation right would've seemed dumb and childish. Even though pretending it didn't happen just showed the same thing..

Plus, Daniel told it was being taken care of too, and I thought that since it was such a minor slip (in my mind), playing dumb and don't repeat it seemed like I were getting a second chance.

---
EDIT

[Image: 28ibz3n.jpg]

Is this the extention? Or am I being misclaimed for anything and still have a slight chance? Blushing
Didn't hear anything back from you Val(?).
Were my answer to your question considered alright?

If im perm banned with no possible way out ever, I guess you wouldn't have asked and instead leave me a short answer and close this thread.

Not trying to spam btw.. Smile
I'm just trying out every possible way to how I may have a shot at getting back sometime. Thanks. Happy motoring Smile
Hi,

Val and I are discussing this internally at the moment. You're right in saying that the permanent ban is the extension. We shall get back to you shortly with the final decision. Stay patient please.
(2014-08-02 21:19)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Val and I are discussing this internally at the moment. You're right in saying that the permanent ban is the extension. We shall get back to you shortly with the final decision. Stay patient please.

Great Daniel! Thanks for notifying. Sorry bout the other day.
I'm sorry but I'm denying the request, you were well aware, as you said, about that the cheats are forbidden but you still used one on our server.

If you wish to be unbanned, you can do to an unban appeal, they're looked by the [TC] Management and not with the admin who placed the original ban.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's