[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Illegal or legal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I just dont see point why you need to post every video you see. Just no point.

Administrator Message by: Ras

Do not post irrelevant content in threads. Thank you.
Administrator Message by: Ras

DO NOT edit out an admin message. Thank you, again.
Thank you very much.
It looks like private land, as there are cones stopping people from bypassing the "safe-zone", it looks all legal. However, looks like careless driving, pulling a stunt like that without a seatbelt or helmet.
Damn that thing looks crazy. I wonder what engines lies underneath. Sounds like a V8 but a V8 is usually rather large, so I'm struggling to understand where it would be placed at.
(2014-07-31 17:58)Make Wrote: [ -> ]I just dont see point why you need to post every video you see. Just no point.
Does it bother you?

Administrator Message by: Cola

Your comment does not have any point in this thread. Please do not post off-topic posts
(2014-07-31 21:18)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Damn that thing looks crazy. I wonder what engines lies underneath. Sounds like a V8 but a V8 is usually rather large, so I'm struggling to understand where it would be placed at.

Yeah, i was thinking he maybe got hole engine to seat haha
(2014-07-31 22:12)Dowpy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-31 17:58)Make Wrote: [ -> ]I just dont see point why you need to post every video you see. Just no point.
Does it bother you?

Your comment does not have any point in this thread. Please do not post off-topic posts

Yes.

Don't post or reply to off-topic comments. You were already told once. Warning level raised.
(2014-07-31 21:18)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Damn that thing looks crazy. I wonder what engines lies underneath. Sounds like a V8 but a V8 is usually rather large

Not really. You can still have tiny V8's. I don't see it being out of the question.
Reference URL's