[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Skin Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've wondered what skin kits people use and I really really want to get my hand on some more kits to toy with Smile
So.. Anyone have interesting/cool/awesome kits to share?
I think I only use AJ's kits and some from my creation.
I use my kits and some other stuff i have found along the way, all of my kits can be found on my workshop.
Tady have amazing kit. And AJ too Smile Speedstar too good.
You can find a lot of cool stuff if you comb through LFSForum and LFSDrift. Sadly some links may be dead nowadays.
(2014-08-04 19:24)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly some links may be dead nowadays.

That's the thing really why I'm asking here.
I've gone through LFSDrift especially before, but sadly most of the great kits were dead ends :/
(2014-08-04 20:57)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-04 19:24)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly some links may be dead nowadays.

That's the thing really why I'm asking here.
I've gone through LFSDrift especially before, but sadly most of the great kits were dead ends :/

I have most if not all of them saved on my desktop but I won't have access to it for some time. I might mirror some stuff when I get there though, if I remember to and can be bothered.

I've been regularly hunting the web for new kits and resource material since ~2009, including some really obscure LFS sites so my collection is pretty large, especially combined with all my own and/or private stuff Biggrin
Reference URL's