[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Distance until losing contact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe there was a thread or post about this a while ago, but I can't remember.
Could the distances for losing contact on every map be published please?

Also, before it was possible to cut the suspect off when he went over the Bridge and you went over High Street. Today and yesterday I lost contact by doing this. Has this been disabled?
The distance between them has always been too big to my knowledge, the only place that is possible is at Castle Hill and Archway Smile
I know that a distance exists, it's just I think you have to maintain or exceed that distance for so many seconds (10 I think?) before you actually loose contact.
Also, could be fixed the contact with the suspect while you are on the pit line?
For example, I joined a chase that I immediatly lost the suspect because he went trough the Highway 1 while I was leaving pits. Could this "contact with the suspect" be fixed? Like while being in sz1 you don't get in contact with him.
(2014-08-01 16:16)Polete Wrote: [ -> ]Also, could be fixed the contact with the suspect while you are on the pit line?
For example, I joined a chase that I immediatly lost the suspect because he went trough the Highway 1 while I was leaving pits. Could this "contact with the suspect" be fixed? Like while being in sz1 you don't get in contact with him.

This has been brought up before and the idea that you can only !join when you can leave the Safe Zone, which I didn't really like.
(2014-08-01 16:10)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]The distance between them has always been too big to my knowledge

I pulled it off a couple of times before during this period of South City, so I find it weird that it doesn't seem to work anymore.
Maybe I was quicker those times.

(2014-08-01 16:11)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]I know that a distance exists, it's just I think you have to maintain or exceed that distance for so many seconds (10 I think?) before you actually loose contact.

Which is exactly the distance I'm looking for Smile
Reference URL's