[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request-Ban for a gumball advantage? (Unban Request Denied by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:MattsterGT

● Time & Date of Incident-2 minutes ago, if that.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:n/a
● Replay Timestamps:n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:Val just banned me for 12 hours after I ww'd him due to an FPS drop, after apologizing he said "that's enough". He told me to "take a break." considering he's been restricting people for ww, he's done it once-yesterday, for 10 minutes. I haven't wrong sided him since then, however he's ww'd and nearly hit me around 4 times.

Frankly, I feel this ban is giving Val an unfair advantage in the Gumball, as he's probably going to sleep while I'm banned so I can't overtake him.

While I accept that I shouldn't wrong side, this is borderline abuse of admin powers from Val.
Is this an unban request or a report?

I need to ask because you're claiming it was for Val's own advantage, and that it is "borderline abuse".
I'd honestly be happy to call it both considering he's been wrong siding most of last night, ignoring administration duties for Gumball, he restricted everybody who accidentally wrong sided, and the fact he's telling me to take a break when he's been awake for at least 19 hours is just a tad hypocritical...

But an unban asap for something that, in other circumstances, would've been a restriction would be massively appreciated.
That would be a pleasure to justify all my admins actions from my replays. Everything is saved.

You were causing trouble most of times by wrong siding and always you were giving poor excuses. Regardless your childish behaviour.
An FPS drop should be seen as a valid excuse for the one time I wrong sided and collided with you.

What I'm trying to say is that you were saying you would sleep in the afternoon of the first day to me at around 4am BST. It's interesting that I have been banned just as you plan to sleep-it suggest that as I was planning to overtake while you slept (see: My 8 hours offline (sleep) in the day from 6am to 2pm) and as I did win last year that you are using your administrator powers to get me off your tail...anybody else would be restricted for maybe an hour or 2, hell even 3 if you feel particularly strongly about it-but a 12 hour ban was, in my mind (admittedly a bit biased) unfair.
Paranoia.
Sure. It's totally just me.

I should probably go and rest. Not like I've only been awake for a bit under 5 hours. ¬_¬
I feel I was a bit too generous about the ban length, you should be happy that it is only a 12 hours one.

Some crashes :

Then the final, our last crash (the one that ended with the 12 hours ban) :

Nice, you were steering into me.

I have 2 or 3 other long replays in my folder, I can check everything about you to justify my actions or shall we stop wasting my time ?

However, I'm denying the request.

Please feel free to do the necessary with the [TC] Management about my "abuses", the fact I was "ignoring my administration duties", I'm not fully dedicated to this role for your information, I am a player before all, there are and were plenty of others TC if you needed help.

Now I will probably sleep.
Mattster, you clearly caused quite a few crashes. 12 hours to cool off seems justified enough. This goes without saying but remember this goes on for 2 weeks, meaning this 12 hours can be wisely spent. Everyone's going to sleep eventually and there's ample opportunity to regain your position.

I see little point in reporting Val, however if you're sure that it is the most appropriate thing to do, then please by any means open a new thread in User Reports and it will be looked at by management. Alternatively you can PM a member of management.
On reflection after eating, I cannot *Removed* drive...

Going to bed, sorry for wasting your time.
BP has summed up what you can do.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's