[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Purchase in game money?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anyway, How to purchase in game money?

I really want to enter the Gumball with one of my friends who's been on the server pretty much since it opened. Due to the class of cars I can only drive/afford its not possible to keep up with him in return not being able to enjoy the game with him.

If this subject is not allowed please feel free to delete. Maybe swap for someone who's got cash.

Thanks in advance

Hacky
nope.
Thanks Toni,

Was maybe thinking of doing a swap for in game money with someone for say Paypal?
(2014-08-02 18:21)hackster Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Toni,

Was maybe thinking of doing a swap for in game money with someone for say Paypal?

People sometimes exchange Insim money for real life stuff like games and stuff. You could always try and do the same if you got anything to bargain.
(2014-08-02 18:29)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-02 18:21)hackster Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Toni,

People sometimes exchange Insim money for real life stuff like games and stuff. You could always try and do the same if you got anything to bargain.

Thanks Sebas,

Where would I be able to advertise this?
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=92

Make sure you read the Terms and Conditions beforehand. Smile
Thanks Daniel.

Sure will Smile Hopefully sell something which someone wants - Be able to get my mileage in then.
(2014-08-02 19:18)hackster Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Daniel.

Sure will Smile Hopefully sell something which someone wants - Be able to get my mileage in then.

i can sell you some of my in-game money mate Smile
Reference URL's