[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Windows 7 free or genuine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Need a little help here because I'm going to order my gaming pc before long and I'm not to sure if I should get the free downloadable one or the genuine one. The free downloadable would be great be It seems very untrustworthy and unreliable but on the other hand that £40 can make a difference on what i could spent it on. So if any of you guys that use it or have some knowledge about it, please could you help me!

Many thanks!

- Ant
I'd definitely go for the genuine/official, however where can you download it for free (if we are not counting in pirate)?
I've seen things like Daz's windows and stuff like that but looks dodgey as hell.
I've never in my life used a genuine copy of windows even going back to xp. As long as you know what to download you'll be ok. If you need some help on what to download PM me and I'll sort out some links for you Ant and get it fully activated mate Smile
that sounds great but i must know, has anything ever mucked up at all?
Never. Once activated its ready for windows updates and everything. Had this copy of Windows 8.1 since it came out and nothings gone wrong at all.
i would be more than obliged if you could help me do this. Biggrin anyway to save money is a massive plus for me! if you want, make a step by step through pm if that is easier for you or we could sort something out. whatever is easiest for you bez. thank you very much for helping me too (again Tongue)
Ill do a step by step tomorrow in a PM for you Smile
Please be advised that downloading Windows, which is copyrighted software, and using it without a genuine key is illegal. This is not supported on the [TC] forums in any way, in accordance to forum rule: 2.1

Forum Rules Wrote:2.1. Do not post illegal, inappropriate or explicit material or links to websites that include such material.

Thread closed.
It's cool, police have seen tons of my pirated films and they don't care, they even ask if it was any good. But i see where your coming from and reminding me the risk, thanks but that's a risk which im willing to take Smile
Reference URL's