[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban - DaY_WaLkeR_TR (Unban Request Denied by Thomas)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Username: DaY_WaLkeR_TR

- Time & Date of Incident: 1 months ago i guess

1:38:05
[Image: adszhlr.png]

1:46:47
[Image: adsz2kd.png]

i've got 60 days ban because of this. i was just passed two car wrong side on the ab. That was wrong, i know but i was checked the road, didnt crash anyone. And i want to play so much after reset. Maybe you guys can unban me for the new year. I think 60 days ban isnt fair for this.

Thank you, have a nice day

MPR - http://www.mediafire.com/?t1gc05qel1mu32f
You were banned by Josh, please wait for his reply.

My thoughts: The rule clearly states 'do not go on the wrong side of the autobahn, even in chases' I don't know how you could forget or misunderstand it.
We'll leave this to TomTom as it was his ban originally.
Up... Sad
Hi Day_walker,

Prior to my ban, you had received two other bans and a warning for wrong siding on the autobahn. You chose to ignore admins on all three occasions and wrong sided again on the Autobahn.

If I unban you, what's to say you're not going to do it again? Also, why did you ignore your previous two bans and one warning? I have already explained that wrong siding when there is no traffic doesn't make it acceptable.
i wasnt see your warning,really. i cant read anything when i driving fast. Sorry for that

(2012-01-02 12:33)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]If I unban you, what's to say you're not going to do it again? Also, why did you ignore your previous two bans and one warning? I have already explained that wrong siding when there is no traffic doesn't make it acceptable.

Yes you're right. Im not gonna do it again. Never!

Thanks, have a nice day.
You acknowledged the warning in-game. Also even without the warning you've had two bans previously for this. I think there is a high chance you'll do it again if I unban you, so based on your previous history, I'm going to deny this.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's