[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report Pipa (Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Juntunen123

● Their LFS Username(s): Pipa
● Their LFS GameName(s): [TC]›Pipa‹ #10

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: None because he kicked me.
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

I was having a chase with Tingle. He chased me near the ledge on hw2 (which is allowed to enter). I stopped there and Tingle did not follow me (we did this yesterday too). And so it happens the clock stopped at 44 seconds. No chase then. We were doing jokes that its gonna be hours and such.

Then Pipa stepped in. Told me to move and when i did not, he took out the rule 9.1 that i could not argue with an admin and kicked me. There is no rule that justified Pipa's actions in that situation. Please explain.
As you have reported a [TC] Member, this will get reviewed by management so please remain patient.
Just to recap for everyone else. You got chased by [COP] Tingle [AdreesTinkler] and right when the chase started you went up the banking on H2 and waited there. This is the following chat between you two:

Now it is evident from all those passive aggressive comments that you two weren't getting a long and you[Juntu] were spoiling a perfectly good chase intentionally by staying up there and waiting out. This went on for over 4 minutes at which point i had seen enough and asked you to move and come down from there. You refused to do so and after 2 minutes, which gave you plenty of opportunity to come down, you were still not moving so you got kicked.

Also fyi Tingle was not enjoying it as you might try to make out.

The rules for that are as follows:

Rule 1.1 Wrote:1.1. Respect other players.

Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

Rule 9.1 Wrote:9.1. Do not argue with the [TC] members.

If you get a punishment, you very likely broke a server rule. Obey the [TC] members' orders. We are not here to ruin the fun, but to keep everything in order and safe. If a [TC] member tells you to stop doing something, do so.
If you feel unfairly treated, you can post on the forum with an unban request or ask for an explanation.

Rule 9.2 Wrote:9.2. Respect the [TC] members.

Remember they are here to help you have a fun time on LFS as volunteers.
They use their own spare time to run the servers and forum, and they at least deserve to be respected by other players.

You were intentionally spoiling the gameplay for another user on the server and refused to listen to an admin telling you to stop all that time wasting nonensense, thats why you got kicked. I would have happily avoided the uncessary URS entries about something this trivial and moved on after my first request to "move".

Furthermore you might not agree that what i did was within the rules, sinceyou claim you did nothing wrong. As you see above i disagree with that[Rule 1.1], but even if that was true it won't mean i can't act upon it. There will never be a rule for everything, so we admins can use our discretion to deal with people that are intentionally spoiling the game for other players. There is one simple guideline - don't be a douche.

Also be happy that you didn't receive a ban for your comment after you reconnected, some admins would not have taken that.
You are correct but i wasnt really ruining any gameplay at all. We were referring to a chase of ours from last night which lasted 45minutes and we were having fun. Not gameplay ruining at all. Thats why i hope admins would LISTEN before acting.
I gave you a full two minutes before i kicked you and the last thing you said was:

2014-08-04 19:21:11 UTC Montana juntunen123 SO•Juntu [TD] : No Pipa. I wont

If it was indeed just a joke then i shouldn't have been that difficult to move on. I also did not get the impression that Tingle enjoyed the four minutes in which he had to endure your joke, as he thanked me in !tc a few seconds after you were kicked.
And why did not Tingle ask me to move in the first place? I would've moved if he'd really wanted to.
Or he could've driven up there with me. Both 100% fine. But if an admin just comes and starts shouting orders, No. I wont do it.
Simple: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...Aggressive

The chatlog i posted up there is full of passive aggressive comments from both of you and if he really was happy with the situation he would have intervened before the kick and he wouldn't have thanked me.

Also i wasn't shouting anything i simply told you to move, the fact that i did not add a "please" should not be relevant but is probably down to the fact that i was rather annoyed that i actually had to intervene in something this trivial. Especially with somebody that has been part of this community for a while and been quite a decent guy.
And there is this massive guidebook of explaining passive aggressive sayings to you admins?

We were in the same situation last night while on ts and it was a fun chase. Obviously i would've moved eventually im not that big of a *Removed*. But it makes me mad that an admin intervenes WITHOUT a proper reason other than "You cant argue with me, im an admin".
Nah just my personal knowledge of having studied a bitchy female[rl], but the fact remains that he was not part of your joke and did not appreciate it.

You are perfectly fine to argue with me, however there is a time and a place. So if you have a problem with something that i did, then ask me on the server or forum after an incident.

There is no need to make the guy wait longer than he already has. That argument was hardly worth the wait anyway. I will go to bed now, so it's in the hands of the managment now.
If you would'nt have stepped in things would've been great for everyone of us. But i guess the powers of an admin tickle so much u have to use them without even needing.

I would've moved in a short while, Tingle would've won the chase and everything would be good.
Hi, Juntu.

The report has been reviewed by management.

We've decided that Pipa was a bit hasty asking you to move. He perhaps should have waited for Tingle himself to ask you to move. In any event, Tingle still could have gotten close enough to try and bust you and the mood still seemed generally light in the chat. With that being said, as soon as an admin tells you to do something - you are to do it. The kick was justified because by refusing to move, you were arguing with a [TC] Member which is actionable on its own. Pipa has already said that if you had moved, there would not have been any URS entry for you at all.

In theory, you should have abided by Pipa's simple request first, and then either reported him or asked for explanation later. You cannot disregard an admin's request (he asked you multiple times), which was the reason for you getting kicked. The way you spoke to him after reconnecting from the kick was unacceptable also, and you should be quite glad no further action was taken.

Thanks for the report.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's