[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Need a 3rd server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says.... both servers are full Sad
Both servers may be full, but if we were to get another server that third one would have less than 10 people on it. The servers do cost money to host and buying another just to catch the overflow from both servers would be wasteful, considering a third server would hardly see much use during the entire day. That's what I think.
join TS and ask someone to let you know when there's a slot, it always works.
To be honest, I think the fullness will die down eventually. It's just because of the new insim updates I think - and due to the reset, people want to get as much money as possible to buy their desired cars. Smile
Everyone is doing a kmrun, eventually the servers will go back to as it was, one server full and the other almost empty. No need for a third server Smile
Regularly one server is full and the other one is empty, that's how it's been and how it always will be. It's the holiday season so more people have more free time than usual to play LFS. There is no need to start a third server when it will not be used in the future.
Been there, done that. No thanks.
Give time, within a week we won't be able to fill 2.
or just wait a place to come up. Refresh the player list and dont update Smile Thats how you get away from the "Too many clicks.." thing.
Reference URL's