[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Report - ulvernob (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Hunter1162

● Their LFS Username(s): ulverno
● Their LFS GameName(s): ˘hUmrŁ

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Replay link
● Replay Timestamps:
30:57 - Chase starts
32:40 - After a breakcheck starts to ram me until 33:35
33:40 - One more breakcheck, one more ram from him
35:02 - Again
38:00 - Jumps out of the track gets asked for stop and keeps running until 39:40

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): I was chasing this guy Few mins after he was failed to stop he decided to ram me after my PIT's and kept pushing me to the wall and crashing my front. I asked him to stop it but he refused to. After we arrived to the ramp (near the round about) he decide to jump and he got out of the track. I told him that he have to stop in this case but he decided to keep running. Of course I didn't followed him through the ramp. So he continued driving out of the track then I lost the contact with him. I know it's againts the server rules, so please give this guy his corrent punishment.

Thanks in advance,
[RDSR] Prophet

Administrator Message by: Pipa

Slight mistake on the lfsusername. Fixed it for you Smile
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
You were both guilty of trading paint and most nudges/hits were no big deal really, certainly no ram. I saw one slightly hard one from him, but that can happen in the heat of the moment.

(2014-08-06 13:41)Prophet Wrote: [ -> ]33:40 - One more breakcheck, one more ram from him

It is not forbidden to brakecheck and when you passed him you did the same thing infront of him.

Also as you were basicly brakechecking him it is your fault when he is unable to react and hits you. He went of the throttle as soon as he saw you coming back onto the road. The small ram from him is your fault and not his. For more information about this, please visit this link: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...6#pid14346

Does not mean you have to apologise for it, but the blame is on you.

I will give him a confirmable warning for going oob during chases, cheers for the report Smile.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's