[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Trip trip trip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just wondering, why my trip got restored the other day because of an accident, when my trip doesn't get restored no matter what i say.
The other day i simply said "Noo, my trip" BAM: restored.
Today nothing happens, this is really annoying since i have been driving for hours. Thanks for help and answers!
Your trip is "restored" if you disconnect in a safe zone ( will be restored only if you reconnect within 30 minutes )

Your trip is "saved" if you pit in a safe zone.
People is now telling me it's not technically possible.
But a few hours ago, another guy got his trip restored.
I'm confused, please explain x(
Hello

I've explained it already however I'll try again.

If you have a trip (for example 20 km's):

If you go to a safe zone and enter the pits. Once you leave the pits you will still have 20km's on your trip counter.
If you go to a safe zone and leave the server, the 20km's you had will be only restored if you join the server again in less than 30 minutes.

In other circumstances, your trip will NOT be restored.
The trip is automatically restored by Insim in these two cases only:

You left the server in Safezone and rejoined again within 30 minutes.
The insim restarted.
More information about the trip system, this should explain everything:

http://city-driving.co.uk/manual/bonus_system
I am the person who told you that disconnecting from the Safezone and reconnecting to the [TC] Servers within 30 minutes is the key to save your current trip.

However, I can guarantee that you didn't leave the garage once you went to Server Two. Am I right?
You need to enter the track with a car to get the trip restored. The number won't show up if you just stay in spec mode. Btw, trips below 1km are ignored.
Reference URL's