[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Denied by Saphira) Cameron T Cop Rights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Skodaowner

- Time & Date of Incident: June

- Replay / Screenshot Link:N/A
- Replay Timestamps:N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:

OK to start off with i still do t know where stunna got his excuse to revoke rights. Basically here are the 3 incidents:

1. I lagged and couldnt see anyone whilst in chase and then when i stopped lagging stunna appeared infront of me. He got angry amd disnt believe that i lagged.
2. I accidently reversed into another cop inchase to catch up with the chase. I agree that was my fault not checking my mirrors.
3. Low overtook me and then slammed on his brakes for a corner way too early.

After that Stunna revoked my rights.

All i am asking for is for my rights to be handed back. Stunna had no right to revoke my rights at the time. I have had a lot of personal problems which lead to depression. Including losing my sister to cancer. So i beg you to please give me my rights back as i believe i have worked hard for them failing the test twice waiting 14 days trying my 3 chances at basic training. But still failed all of them. I just want to enjoy copping on TC again. So please give me my rights back.

~Cam
Hello Cameron

It is with regret that your request to gain you Coprights back has been denied. I see no reason as to why they should be granted back and therefore you will have to take and pass Basic Training to regain copright status, however you have failed 3 times.
Now due to the fact you have failed 3 times this discussion will now be transferred to the Training Team and further discussion will take place as to whether we allow a 4th Training.
In the meantime please be patient and a member of the Training Team will contact you in due course regarding the outcome.
We do not revoke coprights just for the sake of doing it, we revoke for good reason.

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.
Reference URL's