[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Request Unban (MultiB) (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:multiB

- Time & Date of Incident:29/12/11 - ( 16.00/18.00)GMT+2

- Replay / Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?8spm51jf149tsdq
- Replay Timestamps:40 min onwards

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:

I think i deserve an unban because , i had an bad day , and wasn't on prupose all what i did . I am not that type of person , and i am very sorry for all what happens.
I Hope they give me an 2nd chance and that i got an unban soon as possible because , i can't life without driving in tc.

I think that everyone can have an second chance.
Thanks for you're time.

MultiB.
(2012-01-02 12:07)Speed K Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you get unban, you was an good driver , an bad day can have everyone.

Please do not post in reports/unban requests that do not concern yourself. Your infraction level has now been raised.

You were banned by Savy, please wait for his reply.
If you watch the replay it clearly show's what your trying to do to the chase and the suspect by ramming them. Bad day or not you shouldn't interfere with a chase and then full on ram a suspect just because they told you to get away from the chase. You was banned in October for following a chase and you was banned in November for ramming, so you clearly haven't learned from the bans, therefor this ban will stay in place and hopefully you can learn from it. Unban Denied.

I'll the thread open for 24hours to give you a chance to respond. After 24hours I'll archive the thread.
Ok , no problem.

Happy new year.

MultiB
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's