[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report - ORANGE™ [COP] (Archived by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: smirkysmoke

● Their LFS Username(s): Jason1984
● Their LFS GameName(s): ORANGE™ [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.file-upload.net/download-9358...e.mpr.html

● Replay Timestamps:
-32:37 just bad reactions probably due to "EATING breakfast and copping lol" (quoting him) the "sorry" was towards other cop i believe
-33:18 also kind of messy but nothin serious i guess?
-33:22 full throttle into door making me flip

● Description of incident (SUN, Aug 10, 08:06)
there are thees little speedbumps and its downhill, but still i guess its too much force at the wrong place. basically theese three within 40seconds ruining a good 30 min chase

cheers
_______
€: at end only a "lmfo" and even after saying im not happy with that move and he should look at the replay still fully convinced everything was fine
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
● 32:37.00: The hit was clearly accidental and he apologized for it.

● 33:18.00: Looked to me like an attempt to block but turned bad as you tried to turn out of it.

● 33:22.00: The hit was indeed straight into your door causing you to flip, I believe this was an attempted PIT maneuver that was misjudged by Orange and in no way helped by the angle your car went over the speed humps. Under normal circumstances the hit would look like a minor tap to your side as it wasn't actually very hard.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's