[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Your thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello :3

I have been thinking a while now and i wanted to know your thoughts.
I'm about to upgrade my computer now again but i'm not sure if i should buy a new pc or just upgrade that i use now.

I want a new cabinet and a i7 processor, here are my current specs.

[Image: 7f65a24bd292f82bde548d9263798953.png]
Sorry it's on norwegian but you should understand it

Is it worth keeping anything or should i just buy a new computer?

I will love to hear your tought's.
You can use the poll or just reply to this thread. :3
If you know how to rebuild it, you can swap the case whenever you want, but personally I'd stay with your current processor, you wont gain anything that you will feel or need while gaming or using your pc as usual by upgrading to an i7, so I strongly recommend to save the money. If you feel like your PC isn't running as good in games, get a better graphics card and maybe an SSD.
I know how to rebuild. The reason that i want a i7 is the long rendering time when im making video's. And at one time i need to upgrade it, so why not now? Allways when i got so much money like i have now i just waste them on something.

I have upgraded from a 550 to a 770 (overclocked) this year because of lag, and it helped. I don't have any lag right now. I have 2 SSD in my computer right now so thats no problem :3

Thanks for your replay anyway
Reference URL's