[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Request for info about Ban Rockclan (Unban Request Denied by Rifo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear TC Admins,

Yesterday I was just minding my own buisiness, and driving on TC having fun. Than I brake a bit early for the corner, and someone slams into my back.

I seriously thought that it was on him to blame, and the regulair TC admins and drivers such as Lampshade, Jedi, Saphy know that I'm a good guy nowadays. And since it was a cop hitting my back, and then afterwards him chasing me, I got upset and refused to pay.

Admins of TC (should) know, that I'm having some brain issue's thanks to multiple diseases and thanks to that I sometimes pick up signs and information on a different way than "normal" people. For those not knowing, I'll light the air a bit, I got a very strong kind of Autism called Asperger. I got Manic Depressions, Borderline, ADHD and basically some traumatic things that happened when I was young, where I don't want to get into further detail to.

So.. now... I hope you can understand the way I sometimes react on several situations (Yes you Josh).

Now to come to the point of the initial report by Robi:

+ Report - Rockclan (Report Archived by Josh)
My Username: -Roba-

Their Username: Rockclan
Their Nickname: -TRR- Rocky7up

Replay: http://www.mediafire.com/?qf5d74k58m7qaae

Timestamps:

~ 2:12 - He brakes in the middle of the road, making me crash him = sorry I was early braking for the corner on the right side of the road, I didn't do hard braking so it was avoidable! Smile

~ 2:20 - I start chasing him, and when he stops on the fakepits, I try to fine him for dangerous driving, becouse [TT] Thieff nearlu crashed us both due to the brakecheck. = I refused to pay, as in my mind I did nothing wrong, it seems I did, sorry.

~ 2:43 - Read the 2 lines he writes. After that, he tells me to leave the chase or he'll report of me. = I wanted to report the cop yes, as I REALLY thought that the cop was in the wrong.

~ 4:35 - I'll take that as a ram. = I was getting several rams as well, got upset and rammed back.

~ 4:49 - He tells me to 'stop illegal chase' = Yes... I THOUGHT it was illegal, but after all it wasn't, Sad

~ 5:37 - He tells someone that 'I rammed him and fined for dangerous driving' = Again, that's what I thought.

~ 6:00 - He reverses into BMW-gek- = I wanted to help him not get idle kicked, however soon after my mate BMW-Gek leaves.

~ 7:13 - He also drives over the pit boxes, dangering anyone who tries to leave pits. = Sorry, but I was with one Robi on TS asking for advices on what to do with this chase, seems he was only screwing me over.

~ 9:21 - He tells he refuses to pay. = Yes as I was so convinced of my own correctness. Tongue

~ 9:28 - He blaims me for ramming before and in the chase. = as for me I still think you tried some PIT's which resulted in rams.

~ 10:00 - He blaims me for bad driving and chasing after ramming him. = as for the cop I really found that

~ 10:10 - And he blaims me for ramming and not saying sorry.. = ? Tongue

~ 10:19 - He demands his money back. = as I was still pissed.

~ 10:49 - He tells to other cop he can't move, becouse I broke his car.. He didn't even try to move. = I couldn't move as clutch was red hot, I play LFS since 2002 so don't you tell me about LFS and it's physics. Biggrin

~ 16:23 - He tells me to stop copping, becouse I'm worst TC cop in 2012. = I was yet, still pissed.

~ 17:10 - I tell him to drop it, he answers 'i aint gonna drop it till u flop it' = that was a joke, come on! D:

~ 20:56 - Somehow he finds his way in the middle of my chase @ Sz2. = I'd have to watch the replay back to fully remember, but I can't remember if it was with Robi or not, I was speaking with Robi on TS and I wanted to drive with him.

~ 21:08 - He clearly tries to ram me as I follow my suspect. I didn't even see him. = OI not truth, don't twist the truth please, I was just following, which I know also isnt allowed.

~ 21:20 - He stops sideways in the Sz2 clearly trying to interferr my chase. = lies, come on are you really that pissed on me ? I dont want to interfer i wanted to drive together with Robi, as yet again, I was on TS3 with him.

~ 21:27 - He stops in the Sz2 garage, trying to stop me, luckily, I managed to avoid him by driving out from the previous garage. = ? WHAT? ????

~ 21:42 - He stops in the last Sz2 garage waiting me if I would drive onfront of him, he would've rammed me. = you really seem upset, why would I ram you?

~ 22:30 - He starts rolling out of the garage = ? Confused

~ 22:48 - Close overtake of me as I start to reverse. = may I drive please?

~ 23:27 - As I hit my suspect, it flips his UF1 on the side, I apologise and give him lowest fine for it, = ok np

~ 23:45 - He got a new reason to call me rammer.. = ?

~ 23:52 - 'you just rammed him on hi roof' he says. = I dunno, I was just speccing D: Smile

Ok so that's done, on every line a reaction.

So now I'd really like to hear admins but ALSO regulair drivers there opinions in this case.

I am very saddened that I can't be on TC in my recovery of a psychose.

I joined the server today, and got insta banned, and I will not lie, I have cried in the mean time.

Also, I had broken/crushed my hand on 5th of December, and just at the 28th the recovery stuff was taken of by the doctor, and I can today finally use my right hand fully for the first time. So I really can't wait to try my new wheel/hand. W00t

Please admins & drivers, I want to hear several opinions. And if I really deserved a 1 year ban, after you read all this.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,
Walter
Regular users are not allowed to post in unban requests, please refrain from doing so if you are not the banned user or a TC admin.

You were banned by request of Rifo, please wait for his reply.
Replay of most of my day on TC:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gkkt5m6v6hjmtk9

It's almost an hour long, but you can see that for first time in using my right hand again, so in beginning steering seems odd.

But I try to follow main rules.

Later on I go have fun with BMW-Gek my buddy.

Sadly one time I hit someone during that slightly, I believe he was being chased, but I apologised.

Further I haven't watched the replay, and I'll let admins judge it.

Kind Regards,
Walter
I've read your comments, watched the replay more than once, and made a clear decision on that.

Your unban request is denied. You've been here for quite long time on our servers and were banned few times for the same reasons. I think its about time you REALLY learn from your mistake, because apparently you did not.

Rifo.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's