[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - rockclan (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: liv4eva

● Their LFS Username(s): rocklan
● Their LFS GameName(s): TRCD.Nappie

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/c492ku.mpr

● Replay Timestamps: 2:10:05, 2:12:30, 2:23:30

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

2:10:05 - Nappie clearly wrongsides out of a corner on Highway 2. This causes Reacerr to have to steer out of the way. Now, he only turned that way out of instinct. The fact that Nappie was driving so quickly would contribute to the fact that there was no time to react properly for Reacerr. Nappie then blames Reacerr for aiming at him by saying "nice aiming bro". Now I don't see that as a good attitude to have seeing as he was the one that caused the crash...

This now turns into a heated discussion about who was to blame for the crash. Here's a log of some of the things said in this timestamp and beyond:

Reacerr:
"Dude gtfo"
"Learn to drive"

Nappie:
"Dude u aimed for me"

Reacerr:
"U WAS ON MY SIDE"

Nappie:
"stfu" - After this, Nappie blocks his messages to ignore him.

Reacerr:
"Or do you live in England"
"*Removed*"
2:12:30 - "He is really crazy"

2:23:30 - lvlarti drifts over to the wrongside and hits Nappie. Bear in mind lvlarti did not say sorry, but @2:24:04 Nappie decides to revenge ram lvlarti, still the same consequences apply there, no need for that. Nappie confirms it's a revenge ram with "U rammed me too". He claims "I was accident" which quite clearly is a lie looking at it on the replay.

2:24:50 - Nappie: "lvlarti u drifted wrong way into me *Removed*." unnecessary insulting again. (Which seems a little hypocritical after Nappie told Reacerr off for calling him a '*Removed*' after this replay) Nappie here also claims he was "off the bloody track when u aimed for me so su." Don't know what he's implying by 'su' but one thinks it could mean 'shut up' seeing as he ran out of room to type, just an abbreviation.

2:25:35 -

Nappie: "DOES THAT GIVE THE RIGHT TO AIM FOR ME TO RAM" This statement isn't quite true seeing as Nappie was the one wrongsiding in that incident. The argument once again heats up here if you care to look at the further exchanged comments. They go on; "Nappie you're just a nab driver", "learn to race", then Nappie blocks his messages again.

This is an avoidable argument that I believe Nappie initially started by wrongsiding and putting the full blame on Reacerr. There was a lot of unnecessary insults which is a punishment in itself.

Thanks for reading.
He called me Fag..

That was the main reason i think
As Connor seems to leave out, this was eventually spoken out between me and Reacerr and I took the blame for the crash. And apologiced for the crash. And we both apologiced and spoke it out of the insulting each others.

Later on another incident happend and this was also spoken out just now, after also Warped helped in.

So what Connor is trying to do I have no clue.
"What I'm trying to do" is give Warped the proof of the insulting. He asked for a report of what happened before, here's the report.

What's said was said, you can't take that back. And it quite clearly wasn't settled as there was still tension between you two, even when Warped came on.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
That's true Connor what said can't be undone, but me and Reacerr are even having a laugh rightnow with drifting. So we are fine. Smile

Yet I know I did multi insult and that was uncalled for.

I guess long GB3k hours make me stressed and easy to "explode" in reactions.

So sorry to everyone for that. Sad
Good report connor.

(2014-08-14 18:09)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]2:10:05 - Nappie clearly wrongsides out of a corner on Highway 2. This causes Reacerr to have to steer out of the way. Now, he only turned that way out of instinct.

Jepp they tried to avoid the accident and both steered in the same direction.

lvlarti has received a confirmable ingame warning to stay right and apologise

fcvschagen has received a confirmable ingame warning to refrain from insulting others

rockclan has received a ban for ramming and blaming another person for his own mistake. We have been over this a couple of times now yet you haven't changed a bit. Insulting aswell.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's