[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ok...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

So I have just been banned for ramming and insulting with 1 day and a bit to go of Gumball.

Fair enough I did insult someone and he insulted me. And the crash was an accident and we both apologiced later for all.

Now I can understand this is bad, but I got banned for 31 days, which means I'm disqualified from Gumball right before the end, after wasting my health, giving it all and cancelling all other plans just for GB3k. I was also working on an Gumball 3000 review video which I can now throw in the bin.

I would like to thank you guys for wasting my whole summer and effort. (Here in lays no insult or what so ever, just thanking you all for pointing me to the fact that doing something as Gumball is a complete and utter waste of time and effort.)

Goodbye for now, I'm not quite sure if I even want to come back after this competition spoiling, I was 10th!
lol
It is not really our fault if you don't stick to the rules. It is nothing new that there will be consequences, Gumball or not. Maybe you should have thought about the waste of time before you broke rules.
[pointless image removed]
I know it would of been waste of time and effort to participate on it. That's why I didn't participate on it. And rules are rules. There's really not much to add to what BP said.
(2014-08-14 19:10)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]after wasting my health, giving it all and cancelling all other plans just for GB3k

Why would you even discard your life and health for a LFS competition Ohmy J-ust why!
(2014-08-14 19:10)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to thank you guys for wasting my whole summer and effort.

Stop blaming other people for your own mistakes.
(2014-08-14 19:18)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-14 19:10)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]after wasting my health, giving it all and cancelling all other plans just for GB3k

Why would you even discard your life and health for a LFS competition Ohmy J-ust why!

This... Biggrin
Hope you get your health sorted again Wink

Sometimes you react faster than your brain expected it, think about what pointless thread you made
(2014-08-14 19:10)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]I'm disqualified from Gumball right before the end, after wasting my health, giving it all and cancelling all other plans just for GB3k.

I would like to thank you guys for wasting my whole summer and effort.
[pointless image removed]
Blaming others for the mistakes of yours is not the correct way of doing, looking forward to your returning.
Yeah the admins suck!

There is always next year
Wait, you spent way too much time on a game and when you then broke the rules - that you know perfectly well - and suffered the consequences, it's our fault?

Get your head out of your goddamn ass, Rocky. If you stick to that attitude, I'm perfectly fine with you not coming back.
Okay ....

on topic: Don't risk your health for a computer game Wink
Reference URL's