[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Lag...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello TC Admins

there is a terrible lag these days I don't know why

many peoples just time out causing in : Losing trips .. losing suspect .. And many robbers escape due to this problem

all cars sometimes dissapears ! which make the server un-playable .. Today i was chasing someone then server lag .. all cars dissappeared

once the problem is fixed i notice that suspect went far away from my current location and escaped

Please fix this problem as soon as possible

Thanks
Mr.AD
Anyone else noticed this?

I for one haven't really, I saw the lag bar go up very briefly the other day but that's it.
Well,

I'm currently on holidays, so my internet is not the best , however

Seems pretty stable, and no lagg,

The problem is on your side @RacerSS
Australians seems to have more issues lately or so i've seen. Nothing on my side, everything seems to be good.
I get a weird lag actually , ping is fine (I can see and write in chat) , others can see me , but I see other cars timing
i'll post screenshots of people timing out
Might be their connection.....
I searched for 'timed out' and there is nothing really concerning, except some spamming of 'new guest timed out'.
Well, this morning I timed out.
At 981 kms...
Was no apparent reason for it, and the bar went yellow for quite a short time.
Suddenly I lost connection (I was so mad I wasn't even mad, it was amazing).
My computer has the problem that it loses connection, and then when you check for problems, it solves itself. (Let's see if I can the exact errorcode, can't remember out the top of my head).
Is this something to do with it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/512K
I myself have never noticed this. Sometimes though I time out very rare but it seems it may just be bad connection at that moment. It'll say something like user already online when trying to reconnect 1 minute later it lets me connect and all is good. This computer also for some odd reason lags for 5 seconds at max. then re fixes this is my computers fault and not the server.
I haven't noticed any more lag than I usually have recently.
Reference URL's