[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report On Cop Abuse. (Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soooo. A guy named "Mr. AD[COP]" was chasing me for drifting. Fair enough but after I pay the fine which was (300,- for dangerous Driving) I make a u turn to head back to pit. He chases me for absolutely no reason AT all!!
And I refuse to go on the grass because I was typing in chat. And when I do this I ask him what have i done wrong and why am I being chased 2 seconds after I left the other case which i paid the fine for. And he says "Careless Driving" and then he thretends me with calling other cops on me for not driving on the grass. But then he backed up to give me another fine for careless driving and not pulling over to the grass He changes the fine from Careless driving to Dangerous Driving to get more money out of it. And I just sat there thinking what the actual *Removed*. I just floored it. And the he said to me 10 seconds before he gave me the fine that i was being fined for Careless driving for making an u-turn but he decides to change it to get more money out of it and another player reacts to that as well as me and he asks him why and he has no other answer than Because he did not pull over to the side of the road.

I was streaming at that point and I had to end the stream cause he was acting like a total *Removed* to me and abusing his rights. And that ruins the fun and that ruins my stream so THANKS for that! I hope you guys look at this and try to see it from MY point of view, not your but MY point of view. I do have footage of it, if it's needed. But replay is not picking up the insim.

-TheEnd
(2014-08-16 13:38)The End Wrote: [ -> ]Soooo. A guy named "Mr. AD[COP]" was chasing me for drifting. Fair enough but after I pay the fine which was (300,- for dangerous Driving) I make a u turn to head back to pit. He chases me for absolutely no reason AT all!!
And I refuse to go on the grass because I was typing in chat. And when I do this I ask him what have i done wrong and why am I being chased 2 seconds after I left the other case which i paid the fine for. And he says "Careless Driving" and then he thretends me with calling other cops on me for not driving on the grass. But then he backed up to give me another fine for careless driving and not pulling over to the grass He changes the fine from Careless driving to Dangerous Driving to get more money out of it. And I just sat there thinking what the actual *Removed*. I just floored it. And the he said to me 10 seconds before he gave me the fine that i was being fined for Careless driving for making an u-turn but he decides to change it to get more money out of it and another player reacts to that as well as me and he asks him why and he has no other answer than Because he did not pull over to the side of the road.

I was streaming at that point and I had to end the stream cause he was acting like a total *Removed* to me and abusing his rights. And that ruins the fun and that ruins my stream so THANKS for that! I hope you guys look at this and try to see it from MY point of view, not your but MY point of view. I do have footage of it, if it's needed. But replay is not picking up the insim.

-TheEnd

Use this: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1
ah please , let me correct it for you :
● Your LFS Username:Vegardnos

● Their LFS Username(s): RacerSS
● Their LFS GameName(s): Mr.AD [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?7qh1871of5e0zab
● Replay Timestamps: 12:00:00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) Mr.AD Chase me for careless driving , fined me for that , i did a U-turn drifting , so he chased me again and told me to park on the grass , I refused so he issued me a fine for dangerous driving (parking on the road = Endangering others)

I floored it , then they busted me
Also, you do need to supply a replay. It can be checked in conjunction with the chatlogs meaning it doesn't matter that InSim isn't shown on the replay.
Sure ! i'm uploading it
---

lloll , already uploaded modified my post
Alright.. since The End decided to make another thread instead of using the edit button, this will be archived.

Feel free to reply with your side there, RacerSS.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's