[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unbann Majo27 (Unban Request Denied by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Majo27

● Time & Date of Incident 2014-08-16 14:01:52

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:But i dont follow any chases i know this is not allow.
So i dont know why im banned
Im not a reckless driver.

I really enjoy playing on the server and would only very reluctantly have to wait 5 days for something I did not at all

Greez Majo
Hi, I'm the admin that requested your ban.

Firstly, could you please edit you post above to conform to this template:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

I will get back to you when you have done so.
///edit
Ok, thank you for updating it.

Now, I was asked to check a replay for another user because somebody had overtaken his chase. When I checked I found that you and another user carelessly overtook that chase with no attempt whatsoever to slow down.

You can see here, the cop and suspect pull out onto the road and begin traveling down the highway, you made no attempt to slow or stop for that chase.
Would you care to comment on this?
Yes I have to say in addition what
I have rammed neither the cop nor the criminal. neither I have influenced the chase.
moreover, stood almost on the highway if I there with 160 from that circles comes and there somebody stand, nevertheless, I do not brake immediately from a cop is I have only seen as me briefly behind him was.

I know this is bad english hope you understand what i mean
(2014-08-16 16:21)Majo Wrote: [ -> ]I have rammed neither the cop nor the criminal. neither I have influenced the chase.

I will quote you rule 1.5:

1.5. Stay away from chases.
Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.

(2014-08-16 16:21)Majo Wrote: [ -> ]moreover, stood almost on the highway if I there with 160 from that circles comes and there somebody stand, nevertheless, I do not brake immediately from a cop is I have only seen as me briefly behind him was.

If I understand what you mean correctly, you should have seen the "SIREN" that shows up on your screen when you get close to a chase and as soon as you did you should have begun slowing down. If i had seen you attempting to slow down (even if it wasn't possible to slow down in time) I would not have requested you be banned.
i dont have seen the SIREN thing
I highly doubt that is true, it's very large and it shows up right in the middle of your screen. Excuses won't help you out of it, you overtook a chase and showed no sign of ever attempting to stop for it.

Anything further to add?
i know how it looks but i dont have it on my montor

and then I do not understand why man in him fall immediately 5 meets ban agrees
nevertheless, is completely exaggerated
nevertheless, with 1. times a warning would also reach(suffice)

has also understood what I have made wrong this knew just only not past(over) go is also forbidden
It's not by choice that it shows up on your monitor, it's a part of our InSim on the servers. The InSim would have to be off for it not to show up and that would also mean people wouldn't be able to have chases.

(2014-08-16 16:32)Majo Wrote: [ -> ]and then I do not understand why man in him fall immediately 5 meets ban agrees
To answer this, you've had multiple warnings and kicks in the past for similar offences leading me to believe you haven't learnt from them.

I don't believe your excuse so if you have nothing further to add, i'm denying this request.
nice work Thumbup1
You can make an appeal if you feel this unban was unfairly denied here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's